What Server:: teamspeak
Ban Length:: 1 week
Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: april 14
Your account of what occurred:: want information on what i did to get ban
Proof::
In Game Name: tobe93

Tobe93
1 hour ago, Vex said:

at this point i just want to know what i did because last i check i only play with one guy most the time. i really do not remember ever playing or talking with a Sherpa since apparently that is the reason i'm ban

Maverick V6

@Tobe93 As I have mentioned previously in our private message on this matter, I am not fully aware of the events leading up to this temporary ban. From what I have gathered, it appears that you have shown inappropriate behavior and are continuing to struggle with our code of conduct. It seems that this is not the first time you have had issues will failing to be respectful to other members/guests of our community and this most recent event appears to have involved one of our EFT sherpas. I believe that this issue was brought to the attention of one of my Captains who issued the temporary ban. As I do not have any additional information to date we must be patient. I can assure you that if there is no wrong doing that your temp. ban will be revoked. Until more details are brought to my attention or to the attention of one of the community admins there will be no change to this disciplinary action. I apologize for the inconvenience and as soon as more detail are available we will be able to provide you ample follow-up to your questions/concerns. 

rustyneedle_uk

I apologise it took so long for me to reply, I was sleeping and spending time with my kids on Easter break.

The Temp ban is  7 days starting from yesterday. I issued the ban through a proxy Rifledude as you were offline at the time.

Reason.

You were overly toxic within the game for no apparent reason. unbefitting a UWS member. 

You were disrespectful throughout the raid. When asked by EFT Sherpa to stop the behaviour you became confrontational and escalated your toxic behaviour. To the point that the two members only way to de-escalate the situation was to leave.

The rule you broke.

1. Respect - Please respect other players and don't be disruptive to their play space. This is a gaming community, and individuals who disrupt other players will be removed.

After further looking into your problematic thread, I saw you have a string of issues of a very similar nature even receiving a temp ban in one instance.

One of our staff members warned you on your last infraction you that any further issue would result in a  temp ban.

I am telling you that this behaviour isn't tolerated within our community and if you can't function within our Communities Ruleset you will find a permanent ban isn't far away.

If you have any questions or wish to add further context or  you believe there are extenuating circumstances in this instance that would bring understanding to this. Please bring them to my attention here or within the PM with myself and mav

Tobe93
Posted (edited)

feel free to permanently ban rusty me and my two guys move to another community already. regarless I'm still not getting information on what exactly I did or who was this supposedly shepard that talk to me. I barely join anyone channel but I have kick people who join my channel because I rather not played with them. going back to the matter at hand I'm sure you can name the supposely shepard who talk to me or what exactly was the event that happened

Edited by Tobe93

rustyneedle_uk

3 hours ago, rustyneedle_uk said:

Reason.

You were overly toxic within the game for no apparent reason. unbefitting a UWS member. 

You were disrespectful throughout the raid. When asked by EFT Sherpa to stop the behaviour you became confrontational and escalated your toxic behaviour. To the point that the two members only way to de-escalate the situation was to leave.

The rule you broke.

1. Respect - Please respect other players and don't be disruptive to their play space. This is a gaming community, and individuals who disrupt other players will be removed.

The reason is in my reply.

It is not our policy to give out information about the person making the complaints.

Figuring out who you wronged shouldn't be hard for you....  Especially since your saying you only play with 2 others....

As per your request, I have placed a permanent ban on your account. Your welcome to come Back and plead your case in an Unban dispute.

You can't speak on behalf of your "friends"  but they are welcome to create a ban request here.

I'm glad I could be of assistance and wish you the very best in the future.

Have a great Day

Ban Upgraded per request  Problematic updated

Tobe93

I will not try to dispute the perm ban on this weak community. anyways thank you rusty for the little help you actually provided