27 members have voted

1. 1. ESL Rainbow Six Team

• I'd like to participate
    • Count me out
    • What about the name change?
    • What's in it for me?

White Boy   
White Boy

There would have to be 12 people total. EU and NA people can't participate in the same league, with both teams being on both sides that could be good publicity to bring more people to our community. I would be very interested in doing this with the community. @Snow I agree with you, we should at least be fair and pick the best people to make a team. Not to pick the people we know best and like more. If we make a team that's great at communicating and doesn't get frustrated real easily. I hope in the future we have a name in the pro leagues.

Snow   
Snow
6 minutes ago, White Boy said:

There would have to be 12 people total. EU and NA people can't participate in the same league, with both teams being on both sides that could be good publicity to bring more people to our community. I would be very interested in doing this with the community. @Snow I agree with you, we should at least be fair and pick the best people to make a team. Not to pick the people we know best and like more. If we make a team that's great at communicating and doesn't get frustrated real easily. I hope in the future we have a name in the pro leagues.

Yea, if we get enough members to participate we could run two teams, one for the serious players and one for the players who want to play ESL/ranked but more or less are just there for fun. I would like to at least start getting people on to practice maps, call outs and strats.  Having a NA and EU team would be awesome because we could grow the community even more.

• Like 1

StoneyYoshi   
StoneyYoshi

This is going to be good!

ProphetBeal   
ProphetBeal

My 2 cents, we need to get everyone practicing/playing together and then we'll see who these so called best players are :D

• Like 1

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

I would like to participate in this as well. I've been playing with some of the guys lately and I think/hope I am an addition to training and matches to come. 

Snow   
Snow

Is there a day/time that most people would be able to group up to play?

XpRsSn   
XpRsSn

For me, it differs. I work in shifts so one Friday I'm free and the next I need to work and the times are different too so that's hard for me to say.

Macca   
Macca

depends on time but im interested