TactiTaco

Rainbow Six Siege ESL Team

ESL Tournament Team   26 members have voted

1. 1. ESL Rainbow Six Team

• I'd like to participate
    • Count me out
    • What about the name change?
    • What's in it for me?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

33 posts in this topic

Seeing how many we have interested, because some of the guys brought it to my attention, and I'm seeing if we have enough to make a team, and still have some backups incase someone can't make it for the Sunday matches. From what I understand there is $100 prize if you win a Sunday bracket! It sounds fun, and a great way to get our name out there!

What do you guys think?!

I would be down, would love to see our team practice and play at a higher level

Get in touch with your minnions... Kenya, Monster, Vertigo, jakob, scubaSteve... Monster brought the whole thing up so he might have already started some process.. I'm just the messanger..

I have minnions!? 0.o

...gross

EXACTLY WHY YOUR MY SENPAI HAHAHA!!!!!!!

I'm down...  I'm not quite sure how it works.  But as long as I have some good notice it should be fine.

I'm pretty sure it's a sunday thing if you google it , I'm sure someone has talked about it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 11/18/2016 at 10:09 PM, monster1129 said:

YOUR MY SENPAI!!!!!

7RP7CdA.gif

On 11/21/2016 at 10:25 PM, VertigoElation said:

I'm down...  I'm not quite sure how it works.  But as long as I have some good notice it should be fine.

I'm down too

8l833Gz.gif

HA

Woo!

6 people that's a full team and one extra!

I assume I'm late to this lol, but if there is any chance to be on an R6 team, im in!

Not too late at all!

Not late at all, we still have to pick the best 5 guys, and pick the bench warmers :P

Ok, so I know this has been dead for a bit but if everyone is still interested in playing ESL, why don't we set a day every week that we all get on and either practice or play ranked to get better at the competitive level. Once we felt comfortable as a team we could sign up for ESL. I was thinking Sunday afternoons would be a good time for this but open to other suggestions, who would be up for this?

I'm eastern time. My regular days off are Wednesday and Thursday. Sundays though we close shop at 5 but i wouldn't get home till 6.

Sunday during the day is tough for me as it's the only day both my wife and I are off. Saturday would be best (if it's going to be afternoons) Otherwise any other day after 6pm (EST) works. 

We can do whatever day or days work best for people, I just suggested Sunday as a starting point

I don't get off work till 5, and i'll be gone 9-12 of may for some dumb ass army training. 

I'm pretty much available only every other weekend.  Then half the month I'm on nights while on the other half I'm on days.

I work every friday saturday sunday from 9am-11:30 pm usually other than that unless im doing an event im open

im free to help train and instruct as im quite versed in strat and stuff and i have experience playing in ESL, i wouldn't be able to play the Go4s and stuff due to ping but im happy to help.