Mordael

Mordael's Warframe Corner

Mordael
Posted (edited)

~{ Mord-Frame }~

Welcome one and all to my little corner of the Warframe forums. Here you will find any and all of my Warframe related content, whether that be "Fan-Lore", poems, pics or other such things.

The Journal of Operator Mordael( <-- is a hyperlink )

This is my character's journey through the story and setting of Warframe. Eventually I am going to roll in my own... "extended lore" into it. For now though, it mostly follows the main story.

The following is my Operator. Like all things in Warframe, she is overpowered. Before the Zariman she was a child prodigy, going into university to study Theoretical Void Physics and Bio-Tech (such as the Technocyte Viruse that is now known as the "Infested"). Now as a Ten0 (that is the title she has given herself), she customizes Frames and weaponry to suit her standards and needs. No tech, no method, is too dangerous or taboo for her to use. She will go as far as she needs to protect the new time she finds herself in.

Warframe0035.jpg.15930bd5c6a33cf854bcbe7a9abcd231.jpgWarframe0036.jpg.231f670d5e09e9ca4169bb02e067f7a7.jpg

=[ Fan Made Extended Setting Info ]=

This section is here to explain some of the extra setting stuff I've added. They mostly center around adding more "infrastructure" and bureaucracy to the Factions found in game, adding some other non-protagonist, but still important, Tenno, etc. It is under this section that I will likely post Fashionframe Pics that are related to characters.

~{ The Forgotten }~  The Forgotten are a small collection of Tenno who willingly went back to the void at some point during the Old War. They did so without Margulis knowing, and were officially recorded by the Orokin as KIA.

--| The first of the Forgotten is called Aedlin. His Warframe was the first and most powerful Limbo, capable of shifting between Void and Material at will. In an attempt to further understand the Tenno's connection to the Void (both the place and existential layer), he traveled to an unexplored section of space where the Void was present. Along with his Ship Cephalon (which he had managed to transfer into a more portable platform), he was lost.

Warframe0048.jpg.1dc61c5d6af574c7d0ff2fd7a94af6a5.jpgWarframe0045.jpg.90a87566e1f3392e604f59959f0f1190.jpg

The Second of the forgotten was Lillith, an operator of the Valkyr Warframe. She was Aedlin's childhood friend, and assembled a team to chase after him, to bring him back. Lillith was the only one to succefully leave the void in their first attempt to get out. Soon after, she was caught by the corpus and experimented upon.

Warframe0051.jpg.26c6ee0b91d96cf659c8c338f964b6bc.jpgWarframe0049.jpg.1406a67a9ac552c4666bfb4a3791c9b8.jpg

The third was named Sai'zen Cho. Their traumatic traversal through the void not only rendered their mind fractured, but also caused the Frame they controlled to regain some semblance of cognition. Since then, they have formed a close bond.

Warframe0059.jpg.bb7318a02dc79468f47a43f8b6ad898a.jpgWarframe0061.jpg.06505dc730ae4765cd9013bf215c89dd.jpg

The fourth and final was Unae Xell. Unae had always been reserved, solitary, and morose. His travel through the Void was taxing, and on the team's return, he turned to substances to cope. Eventually settling on Kuva.

Warframe0058.jpg.b89c32f4e386679d8944be5c8d590be3.jpgWarframe0057.jpg.903adad55acaa51e5314c58edf344069.jpg
Edited by Mordael
Updated information reguarding my extended Setting.
  • Like 3

SgtSquirrel34

Very nice writing! Its apparent you've spent a lot of effort on it. I'd love to see what more you've got coming!

• Like 1

Mordael

FYI - If anyone has formatting tips in regards to your reading experience here on the forums, let me know. I haven't really used forms too much.

• Like 2

SgtSquirrel34

I don't have too much experience with formatting but I can get back to you on some formatting.

EbbCubed

That's some awesome work so far!

• Like 1

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us