StrategeryLee

Skip's Eidolon Hunts - Training and Kill Squads

StrategeryLee
Posted (edited)

Greetings Tenno!

I would like to start running Eidolon Hunt Groups.  I am proposing 2 parts to this: training runs and kill teams.  This will take place mostly after Daily Reset during the week and TBD on weekends.

The goal would be to get players equipped with the knowledge and equipment to do these efficiently where they can run 3 x 3's consistently.  What's a 3x3 you ask?  This means killing 3 sets (Teralyst, Gauntulyst, Hydrolyst) of Eidolons per night phase on Cetus.  If you watch recruiting chat just before night time on Cetus you will see people looking for 3x3, 4x3, 5x3 and so on.  This means they are looking for people who can kill 3, 4, or 5 sets of Eidolons respectively.

I will be hosting training runs for newer players to teach the basic mechanics and to help them get familiar with the fight.  I will also be recruiting players for Kill Teams.  What's a Kill Team, you ask?  Kill Teams will consist of players that have "graduated" training or have otherwise shown a high level of understanding of the fights and possess the equipment necessary to run the fights at a higher level to where 3x3's are doable.  The Kill Team goal is to run a 3x3 (or better) with your clan mates.

Does this mean not everyone can join the Kill Team?  Unfortunately yes - at least at first.  It is up to each Tenno to decide for themselves whether or not they want to dedicate the time and resources into this to get to the next tier of Eidolon Hunt/Warframe End Game.  Don't quite have the requirements for the Training Runs?  Let a captain or me know in Teamspeak (preferred) or in-clan when you see us and will help you get there!

If you are interested in participating in this please leave a message below.  I will be adding more content to this post as I am able.

For a great guide for speed runs check out this guide by https://www.twitch.tv/jermo936 who also streams 5x3s constantly in afternoon/evenings EST.

I will also be streaming runs from time to time on my twitch channel at https:///www.twitch.tv/strategerylee.

Skipimp

Edited by Skipimp
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StrategeryLee
Posted (edited)

Training Run Requirements 

* Must have at least a Mote Amp (requires completion of Saya's Vigil and The War Within quests).

* Preferrably have at least one of the following warframes (normal or prime versions are both fine): Chroma, Trinity, Volt, Oberon, Harrow (preferred) or Rhino or Octavia.  If you do not have one of these, please let us know in clan chat or Teamspeak and we will help you get them.  Not having one of these frames will not exclude you from running training runs with us but it may severely affect how we do.  I still want you to join us to learn and then work on getting one of the other frames if you want to keep doing it.

* Must have Archwing Launcher (preferred) or K Drive unlocked.

* Must be able and willing to run Teamspeak to at least listen (no you don't need a mic for this).

Kill Team Requirements (subject to change without notice)

* Must have an amp with either a 2 or 7 scaffold, and a 3 or 7 brace (prisms don't matter)

* Must have one of the following warframes: Chroma, Trinity, Volt, Oberon, Harrow

* Must have a decent crit based (status is useless) sniper with Radiation Damage (heat and electricity) build (i.e. Lanka, Rubico (or Rubico Prime), Vulkar Wraith, Vectis Prime, Opticor, Snipetron Vandal)

* Must have a good build (including appropriate Focus abilities unlocked) and demonstrated they know how to use that frame for Eidolon Hunts efficiently.

* Must have energy pads (Medium or Large Energy Restore) in abundance.

* Must have ciphers in abundance

* Must be ready to go at least 10 minutes before the designated start time.

* Must have Itzal Archwing + Launcher

* Must be in Teamspeak (no exceptions)

Edited by Skipimp
updated snipers
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StrategeryLee
Posted (edited)

Builds (most important stats/mods to least)
Roles

Chroma (Rhino also for training runs): Strength, Duration, Efficiency.  *Ability Range can be helpful but should not be prioritized*

Keep vex armor (3) up, use sniper to shoot Eidolon Limbs (ideally 1 shot will do it) and kill(capture) the Eidolon in its final phase.

Trinity: 150+ Ability Strength, Duration (180 or more), Efficiency *Ability Range does NOT matter -blessing range is based off of affinity range*

Keep blessing up for Damage Resistance and keep Eidolon Lures healed up

Volt: EfficiencyDuration, Natural Talent, *Ability Strength and Range do not matter*

Drop shields in front of Eidolon to increase amp damage and weapon damage.  amps benefit from shooting through 1 shield, weapons can gain bonuses for up to 3.

Oberon: Ability Range (235+ is ideal for 360 degree hallowed ground), Efficiency, Natural Talent, STR (situational for heals - not needed if theres a trinity), duration is not important (keep it 73% or more for ~14.5 seconds of hallowed ground.

Use Hallowed Ground during energy spikes(negates status effects preventing warframes from losing energy)

Harrow: *LOW* Duration (85-90ish - slightly more if slow killing group), Efficiency, Natural Talent, Strength, Speed Drift(optional) *Ability Range does not matter*

Use Covenant  during energy spikes (negates damage and status effects and then applies crit buff)

Basic Sniper Build: 

image.png.46c9707f3607fe4242db64882a9edbf4.png

Lanka Build:

image.png.44af424580fff807635487ececb09943.png

Chroma can (should) swap serration for High Voltage or Thermite Rounds.  

Everyone should have a Vitality mod (aim for maxed rank)

Suggested Focus (do not level Void Radiance):

image.png.0a588063607d572c84fc1bfb792f2316.png

All builds are only suggestions and may change from time to time.

Edited by Skipimp
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SgtSquirrel34

Good idea, thank you

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kragar

Awesome, let me know if you need any help!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Mr.Casper

Let me be the first I guess. lol. I am interested in this I can get with you when every you would like to do this. I am working on my build and still working on rep. which is a little slow at the moment. I am falling a little short on info for the different builds out there, also I am still trying to learn as much as I can. 

• Like 1

SgtSquirrel34
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kragar
5 hours ago, SgtSquirrel34 said:

This is for Cetus braces.  With Fortuna available the best brace is from there but takes longest to obtain.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Kragar

@Skipimp

Great job!  Thanks for all your hard work on this!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

SgtSquirrel34

@Kragar you right, will have to find an updated version

• Like 1

Kragar

The meta is x27 or x77.  

X is your choice.

X is prism. Then either 2 (Shraksun scaffold) or 7(Propa scaffold). Then use the 7 (certus brace).

lxkyrbx4u9621.png

• Thanks 1

Kragar

Good video describing differences between the amps and some other mechanics.

• Thanks 2

StrategeryLee
34 minutes ago, Kragar said:

The meta is x27 or x47.  

I think you meant x27 or x77?

• Thanks 1

Kragar

Thanks fixed it lol

• Thanks 1

StrategeryLee
8 hours ago, Mr.Casper said:

Let me be the first I guess. lol. I am interested in this I can get with you when every you would like to do this. I am working on my build and still working on rep. which is a little slow at the moment. I am falling a little short on info for the different builds out there, also I am still trying to learn as much as I can. 

Thanks Casper!  Glad to have you!  Are you looking for amp, warframe, or weapon builds?  

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43

Hardest part for me right now if the focus farm. Getting UW and VS maxed is not ez shit, i only ever farmed zenurik for that energy

• Like 2

StrategeryLee
15 hours ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Hardest part for me right now if the focus farm. Getting UW and VS maxed is not ez shit, i only ever farmed zenurik for that energy

Yep.  High round ESO to max out your daily cap and doing eidolon hunts to convert the shards (i'm sure you know both of these) will get you there.  If we get a solid team together this will exponentially increase the amount of focus you can get.  Around 155k per tridolon cap.

• Like 3

StrategeryLee
On 4/1/2019 at 10:04 AM, Skipimp said:

For a great guide for speed runs check out this guide by https://www.twitch.tv/jermo936 who also streams 5x3s constantly in afternoon/evenings EST.

Edited the original post to include the above.  Definitely worth a look!

• Like 1

typwnagain

I'm going to continue working on creating a new amp, retooling my frame builds, etc. so that I can get in on these. Thank you @Skipimp for taking the time to start this thread and putting in all the information.

• Like 3

4546GOBLIN

I'd be down for this! both training runs & actual runs, I've got a full kit Trinity, and near finished chroma!

• Like 3

StrategeryLee
14 minutes ago, 4546GOBLIN said:

I'd be down for this! both training runs & actual runs, I've got a full kit Trinity, and near finished chroma!

Awesome! Glad to have you @4546GOBLIN!!!  Please let me know if you have questions on build or about the fight!

• Like 2

Unknown_Number

Definitely interested! I still need to finish some story missions and get to the minimum requirements though. I have Chroma, Rhino and Oberon decked out.

• Like 3

Kragar
25 minutes ago, Unknown_Number said:

Definitely interested! I still need to finish some story missions and get to the minimum requirements though. I have Chroma, Rhino and Oberon decked out.

Hit me up when I'm online and I will help you.

• Like 2

Unknown_Number
35 minutes ago, Kragar said:

Hit me up when I'm online and I will help you.

Will do and thanks!

• Like 1

StrategeryLee

Just want to bump the thread and let everyone know I have removed the requirements to have one of the listed frames to do training runs.  If you have  one of the frames (and max ranked) I may ask you to bring that one.  I am also going to start hosting (and possibly recording) streams for individual aspects of the fight.  Today's attempt at training and streaming the whole fight made it very clear that there is not enough time to go over everything properly as it's happening.  Slowing the fight down doesnt really help either as it just causes the eidlons to move around and cause pure chaos and you spend more time trying to position and revive everyone instead of learning the fight.

If there are any specific topics or questions you have, please let me know and I will be glad to answer, stream, or provide a video on them.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us