LeonPhelps

Leon's NSFW Saturday Double-Drop Farm Fest

LeonPhelps

This weekend is double drop weekend.  Why not buy a booster and make it quad drops?  Now is your chance to stock up on everything!!!.

Starting around 10 AM EST, I'll be hosting at least 3 hours of farming for various things...  Sign-up is first come , first served, but priority given to members with lowest MR.  Just reply to this message with your preferred time.

10:00 AM - 11:00 AM (Kuva Farm) - You should walk away with 6k to 12k Kuva or more if you have a booster.  Bring your tankiest/killingest frame or a defensive frame like Frost or whatever.  Mod your weapons for Corrosive.  Be ready to go at 10:00.

11:00 AM - 12:00 PM (Fishing/Mining) - On the Plains of Eidolon cuz I hate Fortuna.  Maybe Kragar & TunaFist can take some to Fortuna, whatever, I don't care.  I'll bring all the fancy bait you will need for the rare fish and hopefully we can hit a day/night cycle to get everything you will need to build your Operator Amps and Arcanes and Zaws and appetizers for Konzu cuz that mofo always be hungry.  We can also hit up some mining cuz you will need a ton of the rare gems to build stuff.  Recommend you buy all 3 fishing spears ahead of time or bring Volt if you can't.  We will also zip around and grab some Cetus Wisps.

12:00 - whenevs - (Whatevs) - We can do Toroids for Little Duck rep (fuck I hate Fortuna), or Orokin Cells (I'll bring Pilphroid and we will need a Nekkros), maybe do the Exploiter Orb for those that have it unlocked.

Peace

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

StrategeryLee

all of the above can bring any plains fishing bait and nekros/hydroid prime with pilpher as needed

• Like 2