Trunkz Jr

Helping Recruit more DIV2 Players

Trunkz Jr

https://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/2014228-🌎-UWS-United-We-Stand-Est-2003

I've created a new one using commies info but made it nice and clean inside so it's more eye appealing. 

Please keep this topic bumped (meaning just reply to it to ensure we are at the top of the list)

if we are at the top of the list, we get more views thus more chances in bringing in more DIV2 players for you guys to play with.

Untitled221222.png

Also if you see those topics "Looking for group/Team"  reply to those with our Links (i usually reply with 3 links and icons so it's nice and organzard, you can C+P below)

💻 Website: http://www.uwsgaming.com
🎤 Teamspeak Address: ts.uwsgaming.com
⏬ Teamspeak Download (free): Click Here

• Like 1

tamag0chi

Done, also... can I get an invite? Thank you...

Lionkiller73

I will start working on it too

GAmorim

Just bumped.

theman265

@Trunkz Jr Just saying that if we want more players we have to clear out the ones that are not active that are in the first clan and the second one and combine the two so that we have players active almost all the time so we can get the caches at the end of each reset.

Daisho-

The other thing is having active members online that can invite new folks into the clan. The biggest headache is when we have someone join us in teamspeak wanting to join up and we have to tell them we will find someone in another game to come down and invite them in.

Hellsaber

I don't have the ability to remove inactive members it was passed to comrade and he left so there are 2 slots in the clan last i seen. its hard to recruit members when they cant be in the clan i think rifledude has a 2nd clan but i have no idea whats going on with that if anything.

Trunkz Jr
10 hours ago, Hellsaber said:

I don't have the ability to remove inactive members it was passed to comrade and he left so there are 2 slots in the clan last i seen. its hard to recruit members when they cant be in the clan i think rifledude has a 2nd clan but i have no idea whats going on with that if anything.

@Com}{rade  are you able to help them out with this?

Hellsaber

I'm thinking if nobody has heard from comrade by this weekend I'll recreate the clan on the division 2 

Daisho-

Maybe you can just merge into the second clan instead? The second clan is almost to level 29 now.

Hellsaber

I havent forgot  about you! things are in the works. And I should have something to post in the next couple of days about how we will be going forward.

AgentSerro
Posted (edited)

This is great news to hear and eager to see how things will be moving forward for Division 2.

Been patiently waiting 4 days for a TD2 clan invite 😜

I know that am still just a recruit at the moment but if you need any assistance or if I can be of any help just let me know.

--->Todays patch 6-18 added a new clan feature that will display when each clan member was last active in game, should be a huge help!<---

Edited by AgentSerro

AgentSerro

Was curious if there is any news yet on what will be happening with our two clans in division 2 🤔

We have more new recruits trying to join by posting their names in  the post by Com}{rade.

Will both clans be merged into one? Or just have all activate members leave one clan and join the other?

Happy to say that we do have a small group of daily players but we are in both clans just be really convenient if we where in the same clan. Would also be really nice to have some of these daily players as officers so they could handle the clan invites too. Plus with the last game patch  adding last played feature to clans, they could boot the players that are no longer playing the game to make room for new recruits.

Not trying to be inpatient, just excited about having all players in one clan and being able to get the new players into the clan as quickly as possible and move forward 😁

@Hellsaber @rifledude @Trunkz Jr

Trunkz Jr

This up be more up rifles ally or @Com}{rade but if nothing has been done then yeah something must be done, in Battlefield usually they just clean house and try to get everyone into the 1st and then once it overflows again the new guys join the 2nd one. 

Hellsaber

So the plan is to merge into rifledude's clan with all our active members i just haven't had a chance to meet up with him to get an invite, usually hes getting on as im getting off lol. but ill get it worked out soon and make a post for our active members. @AgentSerro

AgentSerro

Awesome and very happy to hear this!  😁👍