MasterReach

Halo MC coming to PC along with Halo:Reach

MasterReach

After hearing that Halo MC is coming to PC along Halo:Reach my body is ready for the return of custom game nights, zombies, racetracks, assassination tower, and many more.

Who's with me and ready to jump back into playing halo or is new ready to try out this amazing game?!?! 

• Like 3

Minos

I still can't believe it's coming to PC, AND its on steam.  Can't fucking wait! 

• Like 2

Mongoose_Chief

sounds like fun, I loved halo reach, beat the campaign like 10 times but none on pc!

• Like 1

ArticBlue87

Oh intressting.. gotta try it on PC. (have played Halo 1 on pc not sure if halo 2 was on PC.)

• Like 2

MasterReach
3 hours ago, ArticBlue87 said:

Oh intressting.. gotta try it on PC. (have played Halo 1 on pc not sure if halo 2 was on PC.)

I’m pretty sure the mutuplayer was on PC 

ArticBlue87
On 3/21/2019 at 11:17 PM, MasterReach said:

I’m pretty sure the mutuplayer was on PC 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Halo:_Combat_Evolved

It had both Singleplayer and Multiplayer.

I have MC and Halo 5 on xb1 so it was a nice replay on xbox with new textures etc. Going to replay with old classic look. Still Love to see the pc version.