Sign in to follow this  
Elephant

Invest in my Animal Saving company!

Elephant

Hello shark tank investors. I am looking for someone to provide me with an esplion secure case or a gamma secure case. My company needs one of these two cases because our main focus is to save animals such as the Bronze Lions and Chickens and Seahorses for example because as you know many people steal these poor souls and bring them to harsh environments and treat them poorly. With your help we can relocate our resuced animals in secure cases to ensure their safety until we can give them to our animal caretaker/vetenarian Therapist. In return, sometime this weekend during the weekdays at most) i will pay you back 1 million roubles. Now, who wants to save endangered animals with me by letting me have your espilion/gamma containers?

northofnowhere

If you can't find anyone resetting their account or with an extra one, last I checked the Flea Market had some in expensive backpacks, not sure if you can still list them that way, will look when I get home this morning.

Elephant

Yea I heard about the resetting technique. The backpack one is new tho 

Demples

@Elephant  i can hook you up with a gamma  mate i have a spare let me know when you are online ill give you it

Elephant

@Demplesthanks mate I really appreciate it! Hopefully when I finish my homework like prob an hr or so I'll be on 

Demples

im in teamspeak just poke me when your online