Sign in to follow this  
bluedream

Understanding Fob, a chain attached to a watch for carrying in a waistcoat or waistband pocket.

bluedream

So I wake up today, hydrate, eat some oatmeal, normal vegan cuck lifestyle stuff. Fire up the PC check Fiverr.com for my new animated Twitch Tansitions.. not done yet. Fire up the ancient TS3 cuz i'm 31 not 5 years  like discord.. Scroll down and just about to join some Apex when i see something funny..

"Battleroyal Fob"

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT? new game? something cool???? try to join.. nada, nope sorry can't...

So I google it... I'm sure you all already know what Fob means right? Well theres multiple definitions

Ahhhh I'm sure you ALLLL knew of course Fob meant a forward operating base... Right?

Apex Information channel at the top was seemed to be working just fine, I've seen other captains in there Info channel.. however now the voice is disabled in there and we have Fob.. 

Thanks dude

Well I think Battleroyal Fob at the bottom of the battle royal is totes not a deceitfull attempt to satisfy someone by giving them something inferior.

I cant think of a better way to reward a captain for actually doing captainish stuff and just trying to be available for the Apex community..

No no no, this is clearly a forward operating base way at the bottom.....

I think I'll go have some chipotle, veggie of course, add guac 😃

tyni.gif

Hellsaber

So do you introduce her on your stream as your girlfriend or you still keeping it a secret?

bluedream
Posted (edited)

What a mature response from a captain, everyday you remind me of my mistake for applying for captain.

Using Tyyni being my GF in a derogatory sense?

adjective: derogatory
  1. showing a critical or disrespectful attitude.

Captains breaking rule #1 now?

What a great community..

Edited by bluedream

Hellsaber

What was it you were doing by making this post?

bluedream
Posted (edited)

Read the Original Post, Its very detailed.

There's a weird new Channel and i'm inquiring why.

What was it you were doing by making the comment " introduce her on your stream as your girlfriend or you still keeping it a secret? "

Edited by bluedream

bluedream
Posted (edited)

NOBODY asked for BattleRoyal Fob, no need to change the name delete it. Is there another Fob channel? Why would captains and people of resource hangout at the very bottom? wouldnt they be at the top near the section?

The request was actually for a Captain to sit in the information Channel to be available for members in that game. Such as other captains have done before without issue.

If a captain sitting in an information channel of the game theyre captain of is abuse, please explain.

" becuase they need it I guess.  "   is this your personal opinion or does the community have any input?

Edited by bluedream

bluedream

At the end of the day, I saw a funny room, I wanted to ask some questions.

I'm not making this up, I googled it. If it's a "Forward Operating Base" btw should be in all CAPS like so FOB

But the other definition unfortunately is " a deceitful attempt to satisfy someone by giving them something inferior"

Ironically given the time frame of a captain requesting to simply sit in info, being blocked out, muted the channel..

and somebodys personal opinion on the matter disagreeing and having channel creation powers....

In my opinion, could be viewed as a slant or insult and i can guarantee nobody asked for that room and nobody will use it.

Thank you for your time.

Com}{rade

@bluedream First off, your original post was confusing as to the intention, so it's not a surprise there's confusion. I only fully put together your intent with your follow-up responses. I don't know who creates the channel, probably @MistDreamer but I'm not sure. Nobody in staff would create a channel for the purpose you're implying. Nor is its placement a symbol of anything. 

Instead of making a post in the general section, why not PM the Community staff and ask for clarification and request an appropriation change? @MistDreamer would structure it the way you guys want it. If @Tyyni @Mongoose_Chief and others would like it structured differently then we will do it. 

To reiterate, use the appropriate channels next time though. 

Locked and moved to suggestions/feedback.

YchopperY

@bluedream since BR games are getting released faster than the other games we support, we decided to group them into one. BR Channels are still a work in progress. The channel you’re referring to was made for the purpose of BR staff privately discussing issues/etc not another hangout place. FOB means forward operating base, it has no other hidden meaning for us like you were implying. If you have any suggestions, please bring it up with the BR Captains so they can discuss it with @MistDreamer and the other staff. The way is it now, you’re contradicting a feature one of the Captains specifically asked Mistdreamer to implement. Mist cannot keep making changes only to have another person requesting for a different change a day later. 

Thanks.