Sign in to follow this  
Skippy

Battlefield 5 keeps crashing

Skippy

At random times while playing bf5 while ingame after dying on the screen to choose where to deploy the game flickers with the sound of static after deploying either during gameplay or after the round is over my game will skip then completely freeze and crash to desktop can anyone help me to fix this please 

Skippy
Posted (edited)

Yes and I have reinstalled bf5 I dont have any issues in any other games just bf5

Edited by Skippy

Skippy

I'll try it when I can thank for your response 

Skippy

Quichstrike I tried everything listed on that post nothing worked go to find out it has something to do with overclocking I had my 8700k overclocked to 4.8 no high temps on full load while gaming ram set to 3000hrz when I set clocks back to defaults no game crashing nor flickering I guess battlefield 5 is not overclocking friendly 

Celticbane
Posted (edited)

Ya was just going to ask if your over heating, glad you figured out the prob.I had the same issue, my  Graffs card wasnt running the fan at full speed when it started to get hot.So i have to set it to run full speed before i start gaming, not sure whats the prob is.Its the ASUS GPU Tweak program.

Edited by Celticbane

Skippy

My GPU does overheat it's an Asus gtx 1070 ti x2 turbo I plan to fix it by getting the corsair h55 closed loop water cooler with the nzxt kraken g12 and mx4 thermal paste