Maverick V6

SCAVenger Hunt Event

Maverick V6

Scav3.png.f77661225d1e5553f9f2f245ea739a81.png

Привет! (Hello),

Are you interested in playing Escape from Tarkov (EFT)?  Are you curious as to why there are always tons of people playing EFT in our TeamSpeak?  Do you feel left out? Well you are in luck. Today (February 4th, 2019) marks the first day of our EFT SCAVenger Hunt.  This contest is open only to members of our community. During EFT’s latest promotional event, the Battle State Games developers extended full standard edition copies of EFT to some of their backers.  A handful of those who obtained standard edition codes have opted to donate their codes to the =UWS= community so that we can give them to our members. I have opted to offer these codes to those that are interested through a raffle. To qualify entry for this raffle you will need to answer a series of questions pertinent to EFT and our community. You can find answers to all these questions on our website, you just need to spend a couple of minutes to find them. Once completed, send your completed list of answers via a Private Message to @Maverick V6 and @wetredneck and we will advise you if your submission is good enough to grant you access to the raffle.  Please label you message "Let the SCAVenger hunt begin, Cheeki Breeki!" If your submission is unsatisfactory, then you will be advised and you will have additional time to produce the correct answers until the entry period expires. The raffle will occur afterwards at a to be determined date. No donations are required to gain access to this event, just your time and a little bit of effort. All game codes are FULL standard edition copies of the game. They will never expire and will grant you instant access to the game.  If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me at any time. Good luck!

Event Start: 2/4/2019 @00:00

Event End: 2/28/2019 @23:59

Raffle Drawing: TBD (Likely after Community Meeting on 3/2/2019)

Questions:

1.       How do you obtain the EFT excellence award?

2.       Who are the staff members for EFT? (Sherpas are not staff)

3.       What are the Sherpa’s five primary responsibilities within the community?

4.       What are the eight bullet points of our EFT code of conduct regarding cheating/exploiting that can get you banned/reprimanded?

5.       What is rule #4 for EFT’s code of “ethics and common courtesy”?

6.       How many different 5.56x45mm (NATO) cartridges are available in EFT?

7.       There are 3 tags you will see within our EFT TeamSpeak channels, what is the difference between ‘SCAV’ and ‘PMC’?

8.       Where can you find the Health Resort West Wing 219 key?

9.       On the map “Woods” what is the name of the callout we use that one would typically see flying overhead or by some water?

Promotional Trailer:

Latest 0.11 Gameplay Trailer:

Enjoy and good luck!

-Mav

*Please do not enter if you already own a copy of EFT*

Successful Raffle Entries:

Tyyni (USA)

Elephant (USA)

Raven (EU)

Botmatt (EU)

|-Ruse-| (USA)

Justwavy (USA)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Raven

How do i Enter??

Edited by Raven

Raven
29 minutes ago, Raven said:

How do i Enter??

ahh nevermind i didnt understand the event before..

Demples

I'm glad to see the CD keys will be going to use and are being given away in such a meaningful and awesome manner.

@Maverick V6 Great job my man..

Elephant

@Maverick V6do you know how many coders their are, meaning how many people can win?

Elephant

🤔

H0tH34d

Do I just say I want to enter, and get entered?

Elephant

No you have to complete all the questions listed above and get them right and dm @Maverick V6or @wetredneckyour answers. 

Btw is there an update on how many submissions their are?

Elephant

Nvm just saw it lol

Elephant

T minus 8 days! 

Elephant

Oo we have 6 participants! I hope there's enough codes to go around!

Raven

How many codes on the giveaway btw

Elephant

@Maverick V6if by chance you can't make it to the giveaway after the meeting and you win, will you private message the winner the code on the forums