Sign in to follow this  
Psikys

Non UWS Guy - Thanking Maverick and DeathScythe for a great fight!

Psikys

To:

UWS-Maverick_V6 and UWS-DeathScythe

What: 

Myself (Shrdder) and my boys BBop and Krng had quite the enjoyable gunfight with you both in the parking garage of Interchange tonight. I believe it was down to myself and Deathscythe at the very end. I tried to clip the entire battle but twitch corrupted the video file. But all in all, it was a great fight, we had a lot of fun! Oh, and Maverick, I'm enjoying your MP7 :)

Thanks for the fun gents.

• Like 1

DeathScythe

Was a great little cat and mouse game for sure, I wish I had recorded it for you m8 but I just built a new rig and never upped shadow play from the 5 minute default ill be doing that though just for games like that!   @Psikys

Dredge

Wait so you are using Mavericks Mp7 you took off his dead body!? I will give you 80k for it. Just so I can sniff the barrel. 😉

Glad you are having fun! Find me in TS sometime and we can run together.

• Haha 1