Joehockey

Division 2 Close Beta Information

Joehockey

I don't know if they've started to go out yet or not. Been keeping track of my email incase I get one. Didn't pre-order but I signed up for the beta the first day signup was available.

Joehockey
17 minutes ago, Rin said:

It's a "private beta" so you need to have the game pre-ordered.

Or have signed up for a possible key on the beta site. They opened signup when they announced the game so I imagine there will be a significant number of people waiting on codes.

Rin
17 hours ago, Joehockey said:

Or have signed up for a possible key on the beta site. They opened signup when they announced the game so I imagine there will be a significant number of people waiting on codes.

It's possible but you know how that goes, They first need to please their pre-orders. I'm hoping they have enough server room for everyone that signed up too.

Joehockey
5 hours ago, Rin said:

It's possible but you know how that goes, They first need to please their pre-orders. I'm hoping they have enough server room for everyone that signed up too.

Very true! I just remember getting in on the first day for the first game without pre-ordering. Granted the hype is probably much higher for TD2. I know mine is.

AvastYeScurvyDog

I assume we can pre-load the beta on February 6th? Also I got the Private Beta popped up on my game list on Uplay, not sure if anyone else also got it too. I had the game pre-ordered but cancelled and wondering if they actually kept me in the Private Beta list or just got lucky and got it because I signed up for the beta.

Joehockey

Yeah, the pre-load starts on the 6th. If you pre-ordered on Uplay it's supposed to pop up in your library automatically once the pre-load is available IIRC. Might just not have updated or you're gonna have access to the beta from a key maybe. It's possible that canceling your pre-order doesn't cancel your beta access until it updates. Not quite sure but if you can get in, catch us in the TS on the 7th.

AvastYeScurvyDog

I shall do, if I will be satisfied with the beta will pre-order again most probably.

Joehockey

Edited by Joehockey
Just added the newest update for you guys. Currently will have 3 keys per pre-order for friends to join in the beta!