Stoutlagger

What do you drive? Post pictures here

Minos
On 8/20/2019 at 2:40 AM, Trunkz Jr said:

@Minos That car is 10 yrs old and still has under 100k? Holy geez

Yeah there's quite a few around my area it seems. I got lucky tho getting 1 under 100k for just 2k. Usually they are a bit more than that. but the guy I bought it off of got a deal and just made an easy flip.

Desert Rat

Ah the simple things in life. After a few Jap permance cars in my day this is my little run around that does what it needs to. Good fuel economy, no road tax, cheap parts and fully spec'd so got all i need.

spacer.png

Kevin Savage

Here is my daily driver. Audi A6 Allroad 2014. Stage 1 tune, lowered and on 20 inch vossen rims. Bought it the same week I got my license

150306B7-7008-4487-9DC4-24103591DE98.jpeg