Stoutlagger

What do you drive? Post pictures here

JBox88

I have a few cars, and bikes. But these are my pride and joy! 

Ducati.jpg

truck.jpg

DirtBikes.jpg

• Like 2

The DOG

It's dark outside so will have to do with a similar Google picture! Mine is black not grey! 

2015_Land_Rover_Defender_90_XS_TD_2.2_Front.jpg

• Like 1

Stoutlagger
1 hour ago, The DOG said:

It's dark outside so will have to do with a similar Google picture! Mine is black not grey! 

2015_Land_Rover_Defender_90_XS_TD_2.2_Front.jpg

I don't think there will ever be a day when I wouldn't drool all over a Defender. I have loved those since I was a kid. Very nice.

The DOG
8 minutes ago, Stoutlagger said:

I don't think there will ever be a day when I wouldn't drool all over a Defender. I have loved those since I was a kid. Very nice.

not a 300 TDI mind. only 90 as im 19 years old, and insurance would be impossible. was almost impossible with the 90 mind

Stoutlagger
2 hours ago, The DOG said:

not a 300 TDI mind. only 90 as im 19 years old, and insurance would be impossible. was almost impossible with the 90 mind

That doesn't matter. It's a badass ride man. I'm 40 and I would love to have a 90. Unfortunately, it's just not big enough for my family's needs at the moment. 

The DOG
Just now, Stoutlagger said:

That doesn't matter. It's a badass ride man. I'm 40 and I would love to have a 90. Unfortunately, it's just not big enough for my family's needs at the moment. 

LUCKILY for me and my dads side we have 6 defenders. 2 are in pieces as they need new chassis due to rust. they were bought a while ago, some even older from 93. sadly you cant buy them anymore brand new. they quit manufacture, so the price has gone up hugely! your looking about £15,000 to £20,000 for a fully refurbished 300 TDI. well worth the investment if your looking for something fun for your self to play with!!! still fairly cheap to repair thanks to ebay parts!

Stoutlagger
Just now, The DOG said:

LUCKILY for me and my dads side we have 6 defenders. 2 are in pieces as they need new chassis due to rust. they were bought a while ago, some even older from 93. sadly you cant buy them anymore brand new. they quit manufacture, so the price has gone up hugely! your looking about £15,000 to £20,000 for a fully refurbished 300 TDI. well worth the investment if your looking for something fun for your self to play with!!! still fairly cheap to repair thanks to ebay parts!

Oh, believe me, I know the cost involved. lol. It's ridiculous. I've seen a few here in the States selling for stupid money. There's one not too far from me that is a 1996 defender 110 300 tdi selling for $50k USD. I've seen older 90's going for $25-$40k depending on how much crack the seller smoked first. 

The DOG
Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Stoutlagger said:

Oh, believe me, I know the cost involved. lol. It's ridiculous. I've seen a few here in the States selling for stupid money. There's one not too far from me that is a 1996 defender 110 300 tdi selling for $50k USD. I've seen older 90's going for $25-$40k depending on how much crack the seller smoked first. 

Thats rediculous. didnt realise you were in the states! all european imports are hella expensive in the states right, and you guys love them. where as over here everyone has nice BMW's and other import vehicles. we love your vehicles. american muscle, 1976 Camaro now that i would love!

Edited by The DOG
  • Like 1

Sgt_Wrx
Posted (edited)

Here's my 2018 Silverado High Country 4X4 with the 6.2L V8, and my 2014 Subaru WRX. My truck is my daily now. I've also got a Honda CBR that I never ride, and my wife has a 2017 Subaru Forester XT. 

I own an automotive restyling company called Rakkasan Motorsports and we customize vehicles hence the different colors of my personals.

Cheers!

IMG_0262.jpg.f3f38c3ae5bf7826d623c0e844c2f68c.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

Edited by Sgt_Wrx
  • Like 1

AgentSerro

2006 Harley V-ROD for me, but when I go camping or need to haul something then I use my girlfriend's 2014 GMC Yukon 😁

VROD01.jpg

• Like 1

Vici0us
Posted (edited)

Nice!

Edited by Vici0us

Lionkiller73

2002 Chevy Avalanche Z71, pic is from a year ago when I coated the cladding with rhino liner.

IMG_20150409_123444524.jpg

Cherry

2012 Chevrolet Volt ....loaded.

And yes, I use to drag it 🙂  Nothing  beat it off the line.

10498323_10202503302008011_8809276514358528652_o.jpg

Trunkz Jr

@Cherry Is the Volt fully electric? 

Cherry

@Trunkz Jr actually no...first 40 miles or so are electrict..then it auto switches over to the generator.  It always runs off battery though.  I have a 400 mile+ range electric+ gas.

Plus...when on gas I get like 46 mpg...its just a generator, right?  lol..love it.  if I don't leave town...never put gas in it.

Wraith

I don't have pictures but I am driving a 1998 Toyota Camry. Its the kind of car you would expect a young college student to drive. It runs beautifully. I changed the oil and transmission fluid and have had no problems since 

Vici0us
Posted (edited)

Heres a photo of me at Thunderhill Raceway last month on my '12 Ducati 1199S

65229363_3388249287857883_6183676179413729280_o.jpg

Edited by Vici0us

Not.like.mike

@JBox88@Vici0us Seems like we have a couple of Ducati Biscotti's in this community. 

I currently daily a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R. For Groceries and other cargo needs I have a 2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 

hqdefault.jpg

Snapchat-1121172689.jpg

• Like 1

Minos

10 hours ago, Not.like.mike said:

@JBox88@Vici0us Seems like we have a couple of Ducati Biscotti's in this community. 

I currently daily a 2009 Yamaha FZ6R. For Groceries and other cargo needs I have a 2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor. 

hqdefault.jpg

Snapchat-1121172689.jpg

Hell yeah! I picked up the same car about a month ago after my mustang took a shit. Paid 2k for an 05 P71 with 84k. I put an exhaust and my dads radials on it and its freaking LOUD.20190817_180111.thumb.jpg.8bee16ee7e777183637dcc17a3174303.jpg

• Like 1

Minos
Posted (edited)

20190817_180111.jpg

Edited by Minos
  • Like 1

Not.like.mike

@Minos yea i paid the same for mine, no mods though. I barely drive it so I don't put any money in it other than maintenance.

Stoutlagger
On 6/25/2019 at 3:06 PM, Sgt_Wrx said:

Here's my 2018 Silverado High Country 4X4 with the 6.2L V8, and my 2014 Subaru WRX. My truck is my daily now. I've also got a Honda CBR that I never ride, and my wife has a 2017 Subaru Forester XT. 

I own an automotive restyling company called Rakkasan Motorsports and we customize vehicles hence the different colors of my personals.

Cheers!

IMG_0262.jpg.f3f38c3ae5bf7826d623c0e844c2f68c.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

I'm really digging the color of your High Country. Is that a wrap or paint? I wish my Denali had the 6.2L (it's a 5.3L). I had the opportunity to drive the 6.2l and almost had a 6.2 All Terrain, but the dealership fucked me over on it and I ended up with a 5.3 Denali. I'm going to hold out for another year and upgrade to a 2020 2500 AT4 HD. I'm waiting to see what the new 6.6L gasser is like before I choose between that or the 6.6 Duramax (I'm not planning on towing 30k lbs with it. so I really don't need a diesel, I just like them).

Minos
4 hours ago, Not.like.mike said:

@Minos yea i paid the same for mine, no mods though. I barely drive it so I don't put any money in it other than maintenance.

I hear ya. They are seriously a steal if you pick them up now. SO  many in my area for similar prices and relatively low mileage. I have a feeling they are going to see a value increase soon as more people realize this, and they become harder to come by.   I do wish I had an 06+ to with an RPM gauge but I can't complain about how it drives or anything other than that,. 

Trunkz Jr

@Minos That car is 10 yrs old and still has under 100k? Holy geez

Not.like.mike

@Trunkz Jr i have the same year and i just broke 100k. From my understanding these cars get decommissioned around 80k so they're a good buy as long as it has been maintained properly.