SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Ban request

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

overlord93
Reason for Ban: cheating
Admin Name: SAVG3 GAM1NG
What Server:: discord
Ban Length:: perm
Date/Time of Ban 1-4-2019.                               I never done one of these gents so bare with me I believe did a complain also on this member. This member in general destiny chat openly admits to aim bot. He’s is in clear violation of UWS community guidelines. I have placed a ban on him on discord and kicked him from the clan as a sweaty PvP player this is a no go. I also posted his stats along with is overall KD as they don’t reflect  

AED74D80-7FCA-4FE4-9728-5981F58AC5AD.png

6454C7D6-D0C3-4963-868D-449FFE6C1EE7.png

Rin

We have no context here, for all we care he could be saying it jokingly. What is the proof other than this text?

https://destinytracker.com/d2/profile/pc/Overlord093-1408/detailed?mbmid=4611686018474636659

Here is his detailed KDR, That doesn't show me anything suspicious other that he had one good game.
You could be right he just started cheating but this is not proof as we have no context as to why he said it. Me, @rifledude, @Sovereign have been accused many times by enemies that we are cheating and we've also ourselves said here and there that we will get VAC banned because we either A did too well or B pulled an amazing "stunt".

Provide us a better understanding of why you think this is a true statement.

wetredneck

did you talk to overlord prior to banning him? 

did you talk to anyone else interacting with him when he made that statement? 

did you contact any member of staff prior to kicking him from the UWS clan or banning him from the discord in question (if it's the official UWS discord)? 

you do have evidence to support your request but the proper ban procedures need to be followed. please tag any staff member that was consulted prior to the distribution of this ban. all context is helpful.

we greatly appreciate your help with keeping the UWS standards in high regard. not all staff members can be everywhere at once so we take any help we can get keep it up. drop any more info you can in regard to my questions and staff will look into it. @SAVAG3 GAM1NG

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

He flat out said i am using an aim-bot. He wasn’t playing with any member at the time.  I ran through the destiny staff and they said ban immediately along with the picture that was shared with you guys. He was told and didn’t reply (however it was done shortly after). The API I posted is conntected to tracker. I will link you guys a more easier to understand one. Thank you @Rinfor sharing. Based on tracker online , After he was addressed He did not  continue  To play pvp. The ban was placed based on the statement hey i am using an aim bot for the first time .......... I’m barely a 1.0 and my K.D.A is way higher then normal.  This was done in public chat. So we tried to address, the destiny communty is quite small and the PvP is even smaller which is why it was addressed. So cheating not only hurts the community name but anyone else  affiliated  Within the community. @rifledudeyou are in the admin chat so you could review what was said. If the review board feels that it’s not enough then we will take action reflecting on the community board.

• Like 1

wetredneck

no worries well look into it no problem. who in the destiny staff did you talk to? we have a standard way of banning people and if a staff member didnt follow it they need to be mentored as they may not have known how to do it. they also put the responsibility of carrying out a ban onto the shoulders of a member. this isnt something you guys are supposed to deal with. that's the whole point of staff haha

SAVAG3 GAM1NG
26 minutes ago, wetredneck said:

no worries well look into it no problem. who in the destiny staff did you talk to? we have a standard way of banning people and if a staff member didnt follow it they need to be mentored as they may not have known how to do it. they also put the responsibility of carrying out a ban onto the shoulders of a member. this isnt something you guys are supposed to deal with. that's the whole point of staff haha

I posted forwarded the info in the destiny admin chat l. I wasn’t even aware how to go forward with it as I’m not the type to bring up prittty stuff. Out of the total 5 admins one has been playing other games (psycha) one didn’t really  acknowledge (weaponer) the remaining two agreed with the ban at the time (Dylan,Alex). Even when I was a captain we really didn’t deal with the banning. To my knowlage to give the person the benefit of the doubt I personally don’t know of anyone aim bottling in destiny 2, I was under the impression the anti chest systems in place were that good. Only issue and that I  dealt with and or deal with it at times is dos. I’m aware of our community rules and we are extremely strict on cheating. Again if anything was done out of policy if one of the staff members could give me the run down it would be great and I will forward the info to my peers. 

wetredneck

I'll shoot you a PM keep your eyes peeled.

as far as the ban goes it's pretty much an open and closed case. we are strict on the zero tolerance policy for cheating. the individual in question is more than welcome to come and dispute the case but it will be a very hard fight. openly admitting to cheating when your not cheating is hard to prove plain and simple.

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

I have lifted the ban on discord , to give the member transparency . As the person wasn’t allowed to explain himself in a timely manner. Also I believe he’s a kid or one of younger player. I’m not excusing his actions but as far getting into the destiny communty clan it all depending on the review board. I will forward you anything said to me. 

Mongoose20207
Posted (edited)

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0i7hPo67nAjJHN9qk46TOpKkA

I know overlord in real life and talked to him and he just said it as a joke. It was one of his best crucible games, so he added a comment of using aim bot. He doesn’t actually have aimbot and I’ve played with him and I know he doesn’t use aim bot

Edited by Mongoose20207

wetredneck
23 hours ago, Mongoose20207 said:

https://share.icloud.com/photos/0i7hPo67nAjJHN9qk46TOpKkA

I know overlord in real life and talked to him and he just said it as a joke. It was one of his best crucible games, so he added a comment of using aim bot. He doesn’t actually have aimbot and I’ve played with him and I know he doesn’t use aim bot

we understand that It may he a joke, but we have no way of knowing that for sure. our community guidelines state clearly what we expect of our members. we have a zero tolerance policy for cheating or anything of the sort. when someone wears the UWS tags they dont just represent themselves they represent the community as a whole. 

overlord is more than welcome to come talk to any member of staff to defend his case. were hear to help in any way we can. we encourage that if any member feels they have been done wrong to step forward and say something we listen and consider every case.