Maverick V6

Escape From Tarkov 14-Day Trial Codes!!

ranchitup

Interested in trying out EFT with some UWS members! I would greatly appreciate a key.

Donkeychron

MAD love to my boi Lilgartz for the hookup ❤️ I dont know what im doing tho...

Maverick V6

Thanks to everyone who donated Trial and Standard edition keys to our community. I have awarded everyone that provided keys the humanitarian service award.  Those that donated standard edition key, we will be holding an event soon to give those away to members of our community. Thank you!  

To everyone that obtained a key, I hope you enjoy yourself. Don't hesitate to ask questions or request help if needed. Keys are set to expire if not activated by 1/6/2019. There may be some time left to get a key if you are fast enough, please reach out to me ASAP if interested. Enjoy! 

AHappyMoooCow
On 1/4/2019 at 12:18 AM, Maverick V6 said:

Not at this time. And to my knowledge you only have one key available now. 

yeah a mate from school wanted one so gave 1 to them

CEO_Stealth_Inc_

that would be sweet!

gameboybin

I would love to give it a try to buy the game. I'm really considering buying it!

Raven
49 minutes ago, Maverick V6 said:

Trial codes are no longer active. Our community will be looking to give away standard edition copies of the game to members of our community soon. Details on event will be released soon. 

Where could I find the event details?? Ive finally fixed my Tarkov that day and i actually really enjoyed the game over a trial..