Maverick V6

Escape From Tarkov 14-Day Trial Codes!!

Maverick V6

971313889_christamstarkov.jpg.50001fd429380c1384852071b6467cf0.jpg

Escape from Tarkov is holding a specials New Years Event. With this event, many of our members have received a 14-day trial game code/s that will provide those that activate it full access to the game. Many of these members are being generous and are providing me their gifted codes to give to those within our community who are interested in giving EFT a try. At the time of this post I am hoping to provide codes to members at our upcoming community meeting on 1/5. This may be subject to change as the trial game codes are set to expire if they are not activated on 1/6/2019.  If needed we will provide these codes sometime next week before the community meeting.  If you are interested in receiving a trial key, please respond to this thread. Please do not reply if you have access to the game already. Also, codes will be provided only to members of =UWS=. There is a limited supply, so please reply soon. I will provide more information later as to when we will officially provide these keys, but unless advised differently it will be at our community meeting. Keys will be given in the order of reply to this thread. 

I hope you all had a wonderful and Merry Christmas. I look forward to playing some Escape from Tarkov with you soon!

-Mav

Update 12/30/2018:

**Over the next couple of days I will be issuing out 14-Day Trial keys to all members that are interested and that respond to this thread. As we get closer to the end of the week, if I have a surplus of codes then I will provide them to guests that are interested in trying out the game. I will send out a private message to those that are chosen to obtain a Trial code so please be on the look out for that message. Please respond within 24 hours or risk your trial code going to someone else.  Once your code is activated, please join our EFT newcomers lobby so we can get your TS permissions set up correctly. If you have any questions or concerns, please respond to this thread or send me a private message.**

Keys Provided To:

1. @agentswiggy curtesy of @Maverick V6
  2. @xEvinous curtesy of @Maverick V6
  3. @Celticbane curtesy of @Kedzie
  4. @Zerox curtesy of @Kedzie
  5. @ItsCripz curtesy of @Ern1e
  6. @v4ltres curtesy of @AdamSpaceBanana
  7. @Raven curtesy of @AdamSpaceBanana
  8. @sprayfoam curtesy of @Vex
  9. @migolbain curtesy of @XpRsSn
  10. @BOTMATT curtesy of @XpRsSn
  11. @ranchitup curtesy of @Vex
  12. @Elephant curtesy of @KingKira
  13. @Jonny curtesy of @KingKira
  14. @Meliodafus curtesy of @19_09
  • Thanks 1

ItsCripz

I wouldn't mind trying it out 😀

Zerox

Hello. If possible do you have any US region trial codes left ? Thank you.

AHappyMoooCow

i am willing to donate both of my codes PM me if u want them or Mveric PM me if u want them saved for the community meeting!

ladm88

i would love to have one would like to try before finally decide either buying this or day z 

agentswiggy

Would i be able to get one?? if so please pm me

Edited by agentswiggy

Maverick V6
5 minutes ago, agentswiggy said:

Would i be able to get one?? if so please pm me

As of right now, codes will be given out shortly. However, they are going to go to MEMBERS of =UWS= only. If enough keys are provided we may extend this offer to some of our guests. To join, click here

agentswiggy

I just applied, would you have more in the morning?

Edited by agentswiggy

Celticbane

Was just watching some youtube  vids on the game, looks cool.

v4ltres

Hi! I've been thinking whether or not to buy the game for a while now, would love to try it out! Heard the new update is really cool, I'd really appreciate a code. Thanks!

bansheetr11

i am watching videos of tarkov like 3 months i wanted to try the game, if anyone wants to share his key with me i would be appreciated

Raven

Umm I see trial keys giveaway and can I get just 1 Trial key if theres any spare keys? I would like to buy the game but I dont think my PC could handle it.. I wish for at least 2 hours I could try the game..

Raven
10 hours ago, Maverick V6 said:

Free 14-Day trial keys to our members. Please request key here and if supply lasts we will provide it to you!! Have a Happy New Year!

Wait if im not a member, could I get the chance to have the trial key?

sprayfoam

May I please request a trial code?

sprayfoam
Just now, sprayfoam said:

May I please request a trial code?

I would like to try the game before I commit.

Meliodafus

Hello! Can I have one key? Really want to test a game before buy.

I would be very grateful!!!

migolbain

Hello! I Would like to try this game, it seems so good but i wanna try it first, a key would be great :D

BOTMATT

Hello! Can I get one of those keys? I really want to try this game! Thank you! 

Raven

Wow, thanks for the code! Would like to try the game.. Big Thanks!

Jonny

Yo it would be cool if I could get one, all my friends already got some off other people.