Sign in to follow this  
SirGrumples

I hope this was taken care of

SirGrumples
On 12/19/2018 at 2:19 PM, Ern1e said:

New ban wave from BSG

Dear, Friends!

As you know, we do not have any tolerance for cheaters or hackers. We are always watching, always fighting with them.

Here is a list of 226 cheaters banned in the last 3-days. This is not the last impact of the hammer.

We will continue every effort to make Escape From Tarkov fair and safe. Thank you for your support.

List (in alphabetical order):

UWS-Mr_Snoekums

I hope this is being handled?

AChildishKitten

Did you get confirmation that he was in fact a cheater? I have heard reports of many people who didn't cheat being banned. I have little faith in Tarkovs anti cheat. I am pretty sure all their bans are manual.

Edit: I have also never played with this member so I have no idea if he was or not.

Edited by AChildishKitten

Maverick V6

No varification is able to be obtained by BSG. Thus our ban is based on their word that this member cheated. If the member in question thinks this is an inaccurate decision then they are welcomed to submit a ban appeal and provide us evidence proving otherwise. 

• Like 1

Chamil
On 12/28/2018 at 5:25 PM, Maverick V6 said:

No varification is able to be obtained by BSG. Thus our ban is based on their word that this member cheated. If the member in question thinks this is an inaccurate decision then they are welcomed to submit a ban appeal and provide us evidence proving otherwise. 

Those of us who were banned as user states were not listed in a ban wave. Pretty sure snoekums was hacking