Tyyni

Stop judging me. I'll roast myself.

chileanjew

Hey real talk, I suffer from a lot of anxiety as well, have for years.  I'm just letting you know that if you want to squad up, I wouldn't mind, regardless of your K/D, score, whatever you can think of.  And if you're in my squad, as long as we stick together then we'd both play better.  No stress, just for a fun, enjoyable time it's always better to be with friends than solo.

• Like 2

Tyyni
5 hours ago, chileanjew said:

Hey real talk, I suffer from a lot of anxiety as well, have for years.  I'm just letting you know that if you want to squad up, I wouldn't mind, regardless of your K/D, score, whatever you can think of.  And if you're in my squad, as long as we stick together then we'd both play better.  No stress, just for a fun, enjoyable time it's always better to be with friends than solo.

Thank you. I always try to not invade peoples squads and shiz so people think I don't like them haha. I enjoy the company I just get too into the numbers sometimes lmao. 

• Like 1

Tyyni
5 hours ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Know your place 😂

I was literally 6 slots above you endgame the very next game Mr Medic. So fight me. ❤️

Tyyni
11 hours ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Ya know @Tyyni there’s nothing wrong with being weird, we all are, normal is boring anyways. And everyone in UWS is definitely not boring lol.

I know you are a little weirdo Zero. 🙂 

• Like 1

Brien
On 12/21/2018 at 12:13 AM, AChildishKitten said:

@Tyyni Ouch! Next time. Only @Brien judges for k/d 😁

and once you hit the adequate k/d you must get enough flags capped and defended to make me proud, then you advance to level 2

• Haha 1

murrpheus
On 12/19/2018 at 8:13 AM, SinisterVirtue said:

What did i ever do? 😔

• Haha 1