Sign in to follow this  
DirtyDino

Role Play, Teams, LET IT RAIN

DirtyDino

So getting into the spirit of how eft is meant to be played, I’d like to start a ranking system or building teams. Let’s start to RP this game. Make plans, pre raid details, goals. Set up and deploy. This game is going open world and let’s get ready for the big changes. I’d like to spice it up a little bit. Instead of hey you want a 2nd or 3rd and join let’s have tactics laid out, discuss load outs. Make plans and preparations. Hit the field running and make it rain! Open to other ideas and let’s make this a discussion. With the beta coming to a close “within a year” game play will change let’s get ahead of the curve and show the EFT community what UWS is made of. Maybe have tryouts and “elite” members such as myself since I’m the best HA! Joke... anyway let’s tighten up ourselves. We are UWS we are the example. We are what other players should look up too.

Hubbell13
18 hours ago, DirtyDino said:

So getting into the spirit of how eft is meant to be played, I’d like to start a ranking system or building teams. Let’s start to RP this game. Make plans, pre raid details, goals. Set up and deploy. This game is going open world and let’s get ready for the big changes. I’d like to spice it up a little bit. Instead of hey you want a 2nd or 3rd and join let’s have tactics laid out, discuss load outs. Make plans and preparations. Hit the field running and make it rain! Open to other ideas and let’s make this a discussion. With the beta coming to a close “within a year” game play will change let’s get ahead of the curve and show the EFT community what UWS is made of. Maybe have tryouts and “elite” members such as myself since I’m the best HA! Joke... anyway let’s tighten up ourselves. We are UWS we are the example. We are what other players should look up too.

Love this idea, i'm on board with it.

Hubbell13

It seems like this community is dead when it comes to this type of stuff. Have seen and even commented on several threads for getting the exact thing going. Maybe we are just to late to the party, but it seems like everyone has already got their squads formed and not looking for anymore "newer" players.

Hubbell13
44 minutes ago, Maverick V6 said:

Keep in mind, maybe 15% of the community actively uses or checks the forums routinely. 

Valid point.

Hubbell13
17 minutes ago, raingod said:

That is the sad truth!

Yea, guess i was hoping to get more out of the Forums.

DirtyDino

Well I’m glad some like the idea, let’s do a little recruiting and get more members into the community and get some of the other community members I to the forums! I’ll start doing a little leg work and get some stuff written up. Let the ideas flow and put them here. 

Edited by DirtyDino