Sign in to follow this  
raingod

UWS PUBG December 2 Duo Tournament Results

raingod

Here are the results of the December 2 UWS PUBG DUO Tournament.

In 1st Place:      @HenrySetaga  👍and @Mr.mouse 👍  they earned $75 dollars each. 

In 2nd Place:    @hue-isL1t👍 and @flammbo 👍 they earned $50 dollars each. 

In 3rd Place:        @AnarchY 👍and @VyillEmbrace  👍 they earned $25 dollars each.              

I thank everyone who participated in today's tournament.

image.png.d61085120cc213da98b6d1b912da5b1d.png

@PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Players  

VyillEmbrace

Congrats to all the winners, and thank you Raingod for hosting the tournament.

DuckyActual

What was the rake for the tournament?

flammbo

You can just keep mine for the next tournament 

hue-isL1t

Thanks raingod for hosting, and the whole community for making this possible. GG’s

flammbo
On 12/3/2018 at 7:06 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

@flammbo  PM me your paypal unless u want it as a steam card which i already have you as a friend.

Henry and Mouse just need to wait 2 more days or so.

Go ahead and just apply it to the next pubg tourney prizes. I enjoyed the tourney and would love to have one a month. I still think kills should be more relevant. A 12 kill game is more impressive than a 3rd place finish, amongst 10 teams... but the points were equivalent. 

Watched the stream to count the kills. Alex and I had 17 and Mouse/Setaga had 7. We had a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finish. They had a 1st, 2 2nds, and a 3rd place finish... I’m not sure their 2nd place finish should’ve been worth the 10 kill defecit. We all know who won that tournament 

Tyyni

I was wondering how your team didn't win.

2 hours ago, flammbo said:

Go ahead and just apply it to the next pubg tourney prizes. I enjoyed the tourney and would love to have one a month. I still think kills should be more relevant. A 12 kill game is more impressive than a 3rd place finish, amongst 10 teams... but the points were equivalent. 

Watched the stream to count the kills. Alex and I had 17 and Mouse/Setaga had 7. We had a 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place finish. They had a 1st, 2 2nds, and a 3rd place finish... I’m not sure their 2nd place finish should’ve been worth the 10 kill defecit. We all know who won that tournament 

VyillEmbrace

Maybe just more balanced between kills and placement, that way you still want to get both.

AnarchY

What a great time. We should do this more often even without a cash prize. We just need more members in the PUBG division to be active in these events. Maybe a poll should be posted to see what time works best for everyone.