Sign in to follow this  
Eagles_Eye

some issues with ingame brightness

Eagles_Eye

i've recently build my new pc.

so i loaded up tarkov today to try a round of scav to see how it ran ( for some reason it runs even less smooth now than it did on my older pc .. figures, every game runs better except this. dangit,)

something that bothers me more than the graphig settings,

is the brightness, i dont know what setting i screwed up but outside its bright af,  inside i can't see anything,

any advice?

Hubbell13

Following, heard both sides on weather to use Reshade or not?

Does anyone here use it?

Ern1e
23 hours ago, Eagles_Eye said:

is the brightness, i dont know what setting i screwed up but outside its bright af,  inside i can't see anything,

Does your monitor have any colour/contrast/brightness/etc preset or similar settings in your graphics card control panel?

Eagles_Eye

i do not use reshade or any other kind of colour correcting software.

i didn't change my screen settings ( they stayed the same after switching pcs, and i use the same nvidea control panel settings )

i havent played tarkov for a while, like them implementing the healing animations i stopped before that point.

so i was really surprised it was so bright outside in customs, but once you go into for example customs office it was so dark i couldnt even see the pcs

i couldnt find any brightness or contrast settings in game,  problem is that if i'd change my screen's contrast or brightness,.. seeing as its too bright outside, and bloody dark inside.. i dont see how i can change that with my settings.. because either outside is gonna get brighter... or inside is gonna get darker 😕

could someone share his ingame settings, if you don't have this issue in customs ( i havent tried another map, i usually played customs anyway)