Sign in to follow this  
dragonslayer0531

DayZ Server

dragonslayer0531

According to @wetredneck, we no longer have a server box to run DayZ with.  I really loved playing on our DayZ server in the past, as I have played on it even before I joined the clan.  If you guys want to see us get a DayZ server back, make sure that you make your voice heard.

• Like 1

Montoya_

Just bought DayZ, decided to switch from Miscreated.

+1

• Like 1

dragonslayer0531
1 hour ago, Montoya_ said:

Just bought DayZ, decided to switch from Miscreated.

+1

If you ever need someone to play with, feel free to ping me if I'm online.

Montoya_

@dragonslayer0531 For sure, just have to wait till this finals week is over with

• Like 1

dragonslayer0531
2 hours ago, Montoya_ said:

@dragonslayer0531 For sure, just have to wait till this finals week is over with

Bruh same. Mine finishes next wednesday

austrian515

In the past, I had a lot of fun on the DayZ server. With .63 getting to a better place, I had started to play on the server once again. I'd also like to see it's return.

+1

• Like 1

Mongoose_Chief

We tried very hard to keep the server up, myself and @Trunkz Jr worked very hard recruiting for the server but it just wasn’t getting the amount of players to make the server worth the price we were paying for it. I am looking for a decent server to put as our “official” server where UWS players can still play together.

Montoya_

@Mongoose_Chief Not sure how the server hosting is done in DayZ but is it something outrageous like on Miscreated where there is only one provider? As for recruiting, we could use similar ideas that were used in the Miscreated server by ThinkGreen. There were a good amount of devoted players that would constantly get on but as we know, Miscreated is not one of the greatest surival games so many people dont bother continuing. The game in general is very limiting but I believe DayZ would have more players if some of those ideas were introduced into the server. Maybe even make videos showcasing the server? 

Well that's my 2Cents

dragonslayer0531
2 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

Im on most days! 😉 playing on the 420 server

As am I.  Working on a base atm on a public hive.  Hmu if you wanna play some time @HornyHornet