Sign in to follow this  
Dullkn1fe

server updated?

Dullkn1fe

After the last update I have been getting bad version, server rejected connection error any time I join.

dragonslayer0531
20 hours ago, Dullkn1fe said:

After the last update I have been getting bad version, server rejected connection error any time I join.

Same here.  I've been talking with Rin on this.  He is working on getting it resolved.  Something with our host, evidently.

dragonslayer0531

Any update? Been out of town for the holidays, so I haven't been able to keep up with the status.

Dullkn1fe

When I talked to WRN he stated that his end is fixed Rin. He said people are using the wrong PW or something to that effect.

Coming up on 10 dayz now. . . back to ChipotleBandits I guess.

Edited by Dullkn1fe

Rin
54 minutes ago, Dullkn1fe said:

When I talked to WRN he stated that his end is fixed Rin. He said people are using the wrong PW or something to that effect.

Coming up on 10 dayz now. . . back to ChipotleBandits I guess.

It hasn't apparently, Red was made aware of it today, He missed reading a text from me and whacky.

dragonslayer0531

any more updates?

wetredneck

alright guys, we no longer have a server box to host our own dayz server. if you guys want to have a UWS server, drop a suggestion in the suggestion box and we will bring it up at our next staff meeting. if the support is there, we have no problem expanding into dayz. its always been a home for us in the past and we would love to see it return that way.

• Sad 1