DuckyActual

Anyone here still play?

DuckyActual

Just checking to see if anyone here still plays R6? Forum and the teamspeak seem dead.

• Like 1

mfranca915

Haven't played since the CoD: Black Ops 4 release

Joehockey

Sorta put it down recently. Just feel really burnt on solo queueing. My schedule is pretty odd so my gaming times usually have me in the TS for a couple of hours alone before I get bored. I spend my time in EFT and Squad anyway as I have crews I run those games with. Siege is fun still, but only in short bursts for me.

Joehockey

@MasterReach I just reinstalled yesterday actually. Surprisingly, I'm off work the next two days so you join up with me if you see me in the TS.

• Like 1

AvastYeScurvyDog

This is a game I want to try out but not sure how newbie friendly it is, how is the learning curve or is it too late to start I wonder.

MasterReach
7 hours ago, AvastYeScurvyDog said:

This is a game I want to try out but not sure how newbie friendly it is, how is the learning curve or is it too late to start I wonder.

You’ll have some people yelling at you for stupid reasons. Loke on one occasion I was yelled at for not leaning even though I still killed my target and won the match. Yet I still got yelled at by dead team memebers. If you ever want to game with some UWS members and help you get started you can message me whenever so i can give you a basic run down on how everything works.

electrolily

I'm always down to play- nobody is ever in the TS channel though. 

Joehockey
On 12/2/2018 at 6:04 AM, AvastYeScurvyDog said:

A buddy of mine picked it up just recently with the sales. He bought the Standard edition to get a feel for it. The biggest factor for him (not being a common FPS player) was to turn off in-game chat and text. If you're learning the game and maps, people are pretty likely to flame you and in Casual you aren't really going to get much team chat that is effective if any. Stick to casual for enough time to at least know the layout of most of the maps, try out ALL of the operators that you have unlocked, play Thunt offline and you'll pick up the speed and style of the game fairly quick. 

MasterReach
5 hours ago, drasik said:

I still play if ya can handle losing consecutively >.<

I can handle it lol

ProphetBeal

I put in a few hours this past weekend. Didn't see anyone on TS so i was solo queuing 

MasterReach

Alrighty boys and girls I'm in teamspeak now if anyone wants to join in on a game tonight :3