Aldo Raine

Plea for Recognition of Forum Sub Thread (Call of Duty)

Aldo Raine

Plea for Recognition of Forum Sub Thread

We the players of Call of Duty Black Ops 4 formally request the recognition and implementation of a sub forum and formal COD Division within United We Stand Gaming. With our numbers and constant growth, we the players feel it is not just a simple request, but an absolute necessity. As evident with our signatures, our numbers are strong. We do this in no way to seperate or disrespect UWS as a whole, rather to grow and benefit it. The players of the Call of Duty all represent the UWS clan tag, the UWS name, and the UWS family in every second of our play.

This declaration is to present our request and our strength. Please read the comments below by our fellow Call of Duty players and think about this plea.

Thank you,

The UWS Players of Call of Duty

Signatures:

1. AldoRaine

2. SkynetTV(DotCom)

3. InfectionFX

4. Keepertodt

5. Thebringer

6. Mfranca915

7. Minos

8. MrMongoose

9. Jatt

10. Wolfe

11. Viikate

12. Neowartoe

13. Mongoose_Chief

14. Xxxg15xxx

15. Deadspirit

16. Middlefork

17. Stravski

18. UNDEAD4LIFE253

19. Griminal (Evolution253)

20. Hully1983

21. Forseti

22. Moe

23. Gr33NMAR1N3

24. Hellvor

25. Flondor

26. PapaZilla

Edited by Aldo Raine
  • Like 5

InfectionFX

+1 I feel this is a great Idea! Our Call of duty family is strong and I love each and every person I have met. 

Edited by InfectionFX
  • Like 2

GR33NMAR1N3

+1 new here but would love to see this as a main thread, we are already building a good community with guys i feel confident calling my friends

• Like 2

mfranca915

+1  

It would be an extreme advantage to be honest. Shows the people coming in that the UWS community supports Black Ops 4 and it isn't just listed as one of the "Other games" that is sitting on the sideline. With the right people, the community for Black Ops 4 can flourish and grow significantly. Also, dedicated servers are confirmed for Black Ops 4 but there isn't an ETA at this time. I was able to see that the official Treyarch reddit account confirmed this when a player was asking about it. The dedicated servers confirmation is a big plus since we would be able to have our own server representing UWS.

• Like 1

Deadspirit

+1

Yes, I am new to UWS, but I am not new to gaming communities. This sub-forum would further solidify UWS as a leading gaming community in various spaces. We are continuing to grow a grass-roots community under the UWS flag which can represent much more given just even the slightest light to grow.

The people who currently represent this space for UWS are great people who have all shown interest in growth and sense of community.

We thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

/D

Edited by Deadspirit
  • Like 1

Jatt

love to play any hardcore mode

• Like 1

Keepertodt

+1 I'm also relatively new  to this gaming community. I came in when I first got Black Ops 4, I was immediately greeted warmly by the people in the TS channel at the time and over the past few weeks. I've watched more and more people come to join and play as a group and a lot of these people that join don't just stay to play Black Ops 4 but also have the opportunity to play other games that UWS is involved in.

Trunkz Jr

wobble.gif?w=604

COD Forum is Created.

COD Divison is Created.

giphy.gif

• Haha 1

mfranca915

Thank you, much appreciated! 😁 👍

SAVAG3 GAM1NG

Grats on the sub forums bois keep the new members coming and those KDs high 👍🏻

Edited by SAVAG3 GAM1NG

mfranca915