Sign in to follow this  
Mongoose_Chief

Event Ideas

Mongoose_Chief

So with the really big update and us trying to repopulate the server to get it back to how it was, maybe we can have some event nights. I totally need some ideas though but I think this would be alot of fun!

Trunkz Jr

@HornyHornet and @rifledude should know all the Events we did before DayZ made a big downslide and our server was always 60/60, also i think we hit  25-26 ppl on the server today so huge plus to see it's growing, and many of these players aren't even UWS members, surprised all the previous players haven't popped in yet.

Rin
1 hour ago, Trunkz Jr said:

@Rin is there any tool Hornet can use so he can do this? Kinda like a procon type of thing we did with Battlefield. 

@Trunkz Jr There are 2 things, One is an rcon tool and one is an automated message like motd.

@HornyHornet can msg whacky he will set him with all the info needed to login to the server with his own username and password and then i can take it and show him what to work on the server if he's interested.

Edited by Rin
  • Turned On 1

Mongoose_Chief
4 hours ago, HornyHornet said:

Yeah i will be on tonight if you wanna hit me up. @Lava has been playing allot with me and working on getting a trade post started. I need to get access to the server and see if i can display in game messages to announce our events. 

@HornyHornetis there a way to post in the chat our teamspeak link every 5 minutes or so?

Mongoose_Chief
55 minutes ago, Rin said:

There is a set interval for rotating messages, That should had been included but it might have been missed.
can look into it later and push it on a restart tonight or tomorrow.

Alright 

dragonslayer0531

For event ideas, I remember a while back (probably a year and a half ago), about 6 of us held down Vybor as a server event.

Mongoose_Chief
10 minutes ago, dragonslayer0531 said:

For event ideas, I remember a while back (probably a year and a half ago), about 6 of us held down Vybor as a server event.

Yea that would be cool.

dragonslayer0531
33 minutes ago, Mongoose_Chief said:

Yea that would be cool.

Oh yeah.  It was really fun.  Held up the town for about 4 hours against 30 or 40 people in total before calling it quits for the evening!