SecretSquirrel43

BFV Bugs

SecretSquirrel43

Showcase or post about any of the wonderful bugs we have discovered!

SecretSquirrel43

@Zer0Wulf told you i had a jeep

• Like 1

Zer0Wulf

hmmm, seems fishy with the jeep. 

FYI go into your audio settings in shadowplay and set it up to record to a single track (not split track) if its not already. It can eliminate the staticy sound thats in the videos.

SecretSquirrel43
24 minutes ago, Zer0Wulf said:

hmmm, seems fishy with the jeep. 

FYI go into your audio settings in shadowplay and set it up to record to a single track (not split track) if its not already. It can eliminate the staticy sound thats in the videos.

Its on single already, but thanks. I heard it as well on some videos, idk why its happening.

Zer0Wulf

Is it fine in game? You sound good on teamspeak.

I get the sound distortion/cutting in and out if i split the tracks only. Single track works great as you heard on my vids.

Could also be your editing audio settings. Match them to the recorded video audio bitrates (right click file, properties, details to see what they actually are recorded in)

SecretSquirrel43
33 minutes ago, Zer0Wulf said:

Is it fine in game? You sound good on teamspeak.

I get the sound distortion/cutting in and out if i split the tracks only. Single track works great as you heard on my vids.

Could also be your editing audio settings. Match them to the recorded video audio bitrates (right click file, properties, details to see what they actually are recorded in)

Yah no issues in game. Maybe it was in one of the export settings. I will make sure to check when I make a new batch of clips

Tyyni

Lol goodbye jeep

DarkStarActual

A few of the many bugs I've experienced so far.

Edited by DarkStarActual

SecretSquirrel43

maybe I hit someone behind him but I've seen this several times...

chileanjew

Yeah @SecretSquirrel43, I've already had that happen to me at least once every round.  You're pretty sure there's only one guy you're shooting at, do over 100 dmg and he either walks away or I have to unload on em to finish them off lol

DarkStarActual

Check this baby out...

BFVBug.png

Tyyni

@SecretSquirrel43 @chileanjew  The damage thing really gets to me when I look at it ... just assume they are dead and poof they murder you. 

• Like 1

kk5

I got a nice double loading circle with bonus daily mission description bug. 1795814633_BattlefieldVScreenshot2018_11.15-17_30_08_54.thumb.png.aa5f5d7e9becbef97ff88955233f94e7.png

SecretSquirrel43

chileanjew
11 hours ago, Tyyni said:

@SecretSquirrel43 @chileanjew  The damage thing really gets to me when I look at it ... just assume they are dead and poof they murder you. 

This is why I never assume...Hunt them down until you get the kill confirmed or assist 😛

• Sad 1

macgregor1964

Game is a boat load of fun, but i think EA need's to hire an entomologist. Quite a few of the " fixes " outlined in the patch notes were clearly not successful.

Zer0Wulf

Yeah its got a long way to go with bugs, we've encountered sooooooo many bugs in the last week its kinda ridiculous. FUN, but still ridiculous.

Brien

forget to screenshot when i rage so i will list:

• falling through the ground when revived
  • floating gun in hands (Also floats above in ADS)
  • joining off platoon with squad full
  • double loading screen between games
  • customizing  that causes gray screen
  • loadouts changing back to default
  • vaulting not occurring due to small objects in vicinity
  • reloading animation not showing and delaying
  • reloading animation occurring but switching back to gun it did not reload
  • objects preventing fortification and depots from being completed
  • hand models going through or away from gun
  • unable to climb something despite it being climbable before and after
  • edges of buildings, fortifications, objects, etc having larger hitboxes that block bullets from either being fired (ex: on edge of hole and shooting prone) or block them from hitting target in view (ex: edges of boulder protecting an enemy despite being able to see them)
  • Hitboxes being wonky where sometimes a head gives body shots or a bodyshot is a headshot

Zer0Wulf
7 minutes ago, Brien said:

• objects preventing fortification and depots from being completed

This has been happening a lot lately, with dead bodies blocking the fortifications from spawning in.

SirBojack

ive been having an issue with BF5 just spontaneously crashing... or something... just closes without any error notifications or pop-ups post crash as to why...

-GFX drivers are up to date

-my build is still working out bugs so it could very well be something that hasnt resolved from the initial building

-possibly a corrupt or conflicting file or something within my BF folder????

SecretSquirrel43

Weird Rez bug and server lag 

Brien

god damn this game is garbage. UI breaks on me, settings get stuck (ex: was messing with audio and brightness and slider goes to zero and gets stuck for 2-3 minutes before i can change.). Then this bug happened when i was killed and for the rest of the map my shit was brighter than the sun

superbright.png.8682b77c40ba625cedecaed0439f24d2.png

SecretSquirrel43

Brien

revive bug from alpha is backbug1.png.eacd37f347e01dafd546f68a774e704c.png

AvastYeScurvyDog

I keep getting the bug with M30 Drilling, where my character keeps holding the weapon from the end of the stock and when I aim down sight, the weapon blocks the whole view and when it happens pistol goes same as well. Will get a clip or screenshot when it happens again.