SecretSquirrel43

BFV Game Clips

SecretSquirrel43

Post game clips from BF:V here! I'll start:

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

chileanjew

Having a blast with this game...wish I could stay home all day and play right now but here's my first unlucky moment lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

SecretSquirrel43

• Like 1

SecretSquirrel43

Probably the most annoying thing is how hard it is to see people

Minos

Nice clips.  I was pissed when I found out I had shadowplay replay disabled.  Had a nice kill in the plane where I cut my engines, let the Spitfire fly past me, and just took him out right away. This is what it felt like in my mind lol.  FlippantUniformAustraliankestrel-small.gifIgnore the fact that this is an american plan lel.  

DarkStarActual
On 11/9/2018 at 12:46 AM, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Post game clips from BF:V here! I'll start:

I am soooo submitting the truck flip to GameSprout

• Haha 2

chileanjew

@SecretSquirrel43 speaking of being hard to see while prone lol 😛
(lil shoutout and thanks to @SinisterVirtue for watching this live on my stream 😄 )

One of my favorite flags in the game so far.  Helps that the Sturmgewehr 1-5 is beast...

Edited by chileanjew
  • Like 2
  • Turned On 1

SecretSquirrel43
1 hour ago, chileanjew said:

One of my favorite flags in the game so far.  Helps that the Sturmgewehr 1-5 is beast...

Man that fucking gun destroys me constantly, medic class gets dunked on man. So much for you playing medic when the fucking smgs are garbage outside 10m 🤣

I feel they should have made the starting specializations shittier. Like they shouldn't be choosing the best selection of specialization for each starter gun.

• Like 2

chileanjew
7 minutes ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Man that fucking gun destroys me constantly, medic class gets dunked on man. So much for you playing medic when the fucking smgs are garbage outside 10m 🤣

I feel they should have made the starting specializations shittier. Like they shouldn't be choosing the best selection of specialization for each starter gun.

Dude I literally have not played any other class besides Assault.  Hilarious that DICE thought the Sturmgewehr 1-5 should be the starting weapon when it essentially has zero recoil and outguns the STG in most scenarios lol.  I tried the rank 20 Assault weapon and it's pretty dope for range, I think you'd really enjoy it as a Medic from BF1.  I might get that one gold next, still deciding lol.  
But yeah I agree with ya on the specialization stuff.  Seems like you get most of the goods at the start and the rest are minor upgrades towards the end of the Progression tree.

SinisterVirtue
3 hours ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

It's sad because the Medic smg's in old BF were so good... I think too many casuals whined about it and after Bf4 they decided to change it. I wish BFV used the BF4 weapon system. Where medics used smgs, dmrs and assualt rifles. 

Minos
5 hours ago, SinisterVirtue said:

It's sad because the Medic smg's in old BF were so good... I think too many casuals whined about it and after Bf4 they decided to change it. I wish BFV used the BF4 weapon system. Where medics used smgs, dmrs and assualt rifles. 

Medics didn't have SMGs in BF4, the engineer did.  Medics class was the assault rifles and every class all had Carbines, Shotties, and DMRs.  

• Haha 1

DarkStarActual

Lum22x
12 hours ago, chileanjew said:

@SecretSquirrel43 speaking of being hard to see while prone lol 😛
(lil shoutout and thanks to @SinisterVirtue for watching this live on my stream 😄 )

Damn bro, nice shooting!

chileanjew
10 hours ago, Lum22x said:

Damn bro, nice shooting!

Thanks man!  Love that this rewards aim much better than BF1, none of that RNG bullet deviation.  Hopefully I can get my STG gold real quick tonight 😄

SinisterVirtue
17 hours ago, Minos said:

Medics didn't have SMGs in BF4, the engineer did.  Medics class was the assault rifles and every class all had Carbines, Shotties, and DMRs.  

Yeah you're right, my bad, but they had ACE23/AEK/Bulldog and outclassed most weapons. 

Viikate

Some clips i managed to put together.

• Like 3

SecretSquirrel43
3 hours ago, Viikate said:

Some clips i managed to put together.

You are getting really good at killing planes 😂 I haven't even tried to panzerfaust them I really should.

SecretSquirrel43

SecretSquirrel43

Quick tear at E, some V1's, a collateral headshot, @Minos kamikaze attempt, and the UWS race to get in a squad

• Haha 3

Minos
31 minutes ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

Quick tear at E, some V1's, a collateral headshot, @Minos kamikaze attempt, and the UWS race to get in a squad

That stuka wasn't even me! lol  When the Stuka crash lands, you can hear my bomber on your right coming in, I did the same thing though lol.  Clearly doesn't work for the brits.  

SecretSquirrel43
2 minutes ago, Minos said:

That stuka wasn't even me! lol  When the Stuka crash lands, you can hear my bomber on your right coming in, I did the same thing though lol.  Clearly doesn't work for the brits.  

Wow really!? The timing wow, right as you were yelling get out of the plane a body flies out of the plane 😂

SecretSquirrel43

and two deaths i thought were undeserved

chileanjew
8 hours ago, SecretSquirrel43 said:

and two deaths i thought were undeserved

@SecretSquirrel43 Those knife kills at the end! LOL

Also I can't believe you went back and found two bullshit deaths lol I will never have the patience for somethin that frustrating, I hate when that happens.

SecretSquirrel43
12 hours ago, chileanjew said:

@SecretSquirrel43 Those knife kills at the end! LOL

Also I can't believe you went back and found two bullshit deaths lol I will never have the patience for somethin that frustrating, I hate when that happens.

Instant replay makes me save random shit that happens, those pissed me off enough to clip them lol

SecretSquirrel43

some weird audio distortion in parts.. who knows why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1