XpNl

What knife do you use....and why

XpNl

For a assigment I needed a lot of knife kills….. ..............To get the 'trensh fleur knife' you need 50 kills with the  'US trensh knife'

So now I have that assigment  and wonder what  is the best knife to use

ItsCripz

I personally like to use the hachet or pickaxe, you can cut through materials better with them aswell. Plus I think it does 80 damage still so if im close and hit them once i can spam the melee button.

But nothing will fill the hole in my heart for the bipod knife from BF4 😋

U77sigR.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

SecretSquirrel43

I use the sickle, mostly because I started using it right when it came out so I am #2 on PC with kills on it. 

Also I use it because it is a 55 dmg melee, so when I am close quarters I can shoot them once with a revolver for 50dmg, and then insta-knife to kill them. Gives them 0 time to react.

• Like 1

Brien

saw tooth or sickle

• Like 1

Zer0Wulf

dud club for me, i like the savage beating animation. Same strategy as squirrel, shoot then melee.

Otherwise, the trench knives are like 360 degree lock-on for killing, good knife.

• Like 1

XpNl

Thanks!!! 

• Like 1

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us