Sign in to follow this  
macgregor1964

Google Chrome

macgregor1964

When i open Google Chrome browser all desktop shortcut icons blink. (much like they are refreshing )This does not happen when i open anything else such as internet explorer etc..Any ideas are much appreciated. Thx I am on win 7 home premium. Issue just started 1 day ago. Already tried uninstalling google and reinstalling..

macgregor1964

I looked though the all the flags and could not find "enable new profile management system".Used search bar as well and nada??   My OS WIN 7 Home Premium??

Edited by macgregor1964

macgregor1964

Thanks Ranch.Prob just a google bug. Would like to resolve, but will wait it out if i have to.

macgregor1964

Just noticed when i open chrome from taskbar , the tab says untitled real quick before the text switching to say google chrome. This seems to be timed with the refresh it is causing. Like it is reloading from one to the other.