NoblekingZ

Website Suggestions

NoblekingZ

Hello peoples☺️, I have been scouring the website getting a feel for things and something that sticks out is that there is nothing on the website to state what roles in the community to and where they lay in regards to the grand scheme of things in the community. feel free to shoot me down, however, I feel an information page or too under the "Information" tab on the menu would go far in helping new and existing players learn and understand what roles there are and who is equal, above or below who in the ranking structure. I have worked on my own versions of these for my old community as shown in the screenshots for your reference if you wish to see a visual representation of what I am speaking about in practice. [Ranks and Positions] & [Structure].

Thanks for reading,

-NoblekingZ🙂

Trunkz Jr

Well we have a whole new system in the works that will reward players based on activity done within the community + awards earned will = Your membership. Once it's worked on we'll reveal more to the members on how it fully works but we think it should make being here more enjoyable and more rewarding especially to the active members here.

NoblekingZ
12 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Well we have a whole new system in the works that will reward players based on activity done within the community + awards earned will = Your membership. Once it's worked on we'll reveal more to the members on how it fully works but we think it should make being here more enjoyable and more rewarding especially to the active members here.

the stuff in my suggestion I am looking forward to what you have in store in this new system ☺️