captainpotato

Help required!!!

captainpotato

Hi!

I am new to purchasing of gaming laptops and i need help in buying one.

i have selected the following laptop to buy.

https://www.newegg.com/global/sa/Product/Product.aspx?Item=1TS-000X-00TP2

Can someone tell me if this a good laptop to buy for games like BFV or PUBG etc.

ScubaSteve82103

That's a solid laptop

Do you need the mobility of a laptop? You'd get a lot more bang for your buck with a desktop and it will last a lot longer for gaming due to the upgradeability of it.

captainpotato

I travel a lot, and the locations are pretty hot too.

so please tell me if this laptop does not have a heating problem. Also, how much ram should I get with this laptop?

ScubaSteve82103

Most gaming laptops will have a heating problem if you block the air flow that it needs. If you keep it on a solid surface and give it a bit of breathing room you should be fine. I think that is a solid choice for a gaming laptop, you should be able to get a couple years out of it for gaming. The laptop comes with 16 gigs o ram. I can't see you needing more unless you are playing 4 games at a time or running some VMs.

captainpotato

Thanks a lot.

Can you please suggest some main branches in the USA where I can buy it without getting ripped off. Bcoz I will go to the USA for one month and I don't know where to look.

ScubaSteve82103

You probably won't find that in any of our main stores since it has last generation hardware. Best to buy online and do some price shopping.