Sign in to follow this  
Trunkz Jr

UFC 230 (November 3rd, 2018)

Trunkz Jr

Untitled123.png

I don't think Derrick will win he pretty much will swing for the stars and hope he lands, I think DC has more experience to deal with fighters like these.

ScubaSteve82103

I want to see another interview from Hot Balls.

Trunkz Jr

It’s funny didn’t he say he wasn’t ready for a title fight with his gas tank but now has one or maybe I misheard him?

Brien

8 minutes ago, Trunkz Jr said:

It’s funny didn’t he say he wasn’t ready for a title fight with his gas tank but now has one or maybe I misheard him?

Yeah , but he's getting PAID. UFC 230's main event was garbage announced a week ago and has since been scratched off and this in its place. Cormier didn't want to fight stipe or jones at HW, so this was the next best thing. Volkov pieced up Lewis and I doubt Cormier will let it go past the 1st or 2nd round to have Lewis land a bomb like this fight. Lewis has already retired once before so I see him going for the title and retiring after.

Trunkz Jr

lol Popeyes chicken disrespect.