raingod

October Awards!

raingod

Hi everyone

Need your help in handing out awards for the month. 

I plan to go moose hunting this weekend so I will be missing the monthly meeting.

If you can PM me why you deserve an award, along with rationale for giving the award, I can update the award list before I leave on my hunting trip.

Review the award section: https://forums.uwsgaming.com/awards/category/1-united-we-stand-awards/

Also review your current awards, and see if you need an upgrade!

Thanks for your help.

@Trial @ Veteran Member @Legacy Member @Member @Captain

raingod

I should have mentioned that this request was for PUBG members...kinda opened a can of worms and now getting requests for all other game divisions!

I will try my best to accommodate keeping in mind that it is harder for me to validate if the award is deserving or not since I am not focused on the other game divisions. 

Zer0Wulf

I asked @YchopperY a couple weeks ago to let us be able to tag a division, she said she would work on it. That will help a lot when its implemented.