raingod

UWS PUBG Cash Tournament Event

PUBG Cash Tournament Event  

29 members have voted

1. 1. What date should we hold the event based on the choices provided?

• Saturday December 1, 2018 - 1:00 PM EST (13:00 EST)
    • Sunday December 2, 2018 - 1:00 PM EST (13:00 EST)

raingod

Hi Everyone

I am proposing two dates to hold our UWS Cash Tournament Event.

I have decided to hold the event early afternoon so that I may accommodate our EU friends.

Since this will be a cash event, I am sure many can make arrangements for the time selected.

We only need to decide on the day we wish to hold this event.

The prize pool money is over $500 USD.

The rules have been communicated before however will post them again at a later date and this event is only to registered members. 

I was in the process of building a website to allow you to register your team, this is a duo event, and still working on it.

@Legacy Member @Member @ Veteran Member @Staff @Community Admin @Community Leader @Community Staff @Game Admin

Drizzit1aa

I work on the 1st

raingod
2 hours ago, Drizzit1aa said:

I work on the 1st

Then vote Dec 2nd then!

Rocky.Fx

both is good :dancing_bear:

AllDayJose

wifey bday on the 1st... who picks these shit days? 😘

Drizzit1aa

@raingod did but looks like I am going to get spanked. heh Well here's hoping that in a plant where the oldest machine is 45ish years old a machine doesn't go down and I can get home around noon cst

8 hours ago, raingod said:

Then vote Dec 2nd then!

Autenien

Sunday the 2nd works better than Saturday the 1st for me.

I vote for December 2nd.

Bikes

whenever you guys want to get smoked i dont really need the money so anyday works for me

DocWaltz

These dates should work for me but is it TPP or FPP? I think it's a great idea and thanks for organizing.

raingod
14 hours ago, DocWaltz said:

These dates should work for me but is it TPP or FPP? I think it's a great idea and thanks for organizing.

Since these are cash prizes, it will be FPP.

raingod

I am going to have 2 events, one on Dec 1 and another one on Dec 2 to allow everyone a chance to participate.  Both dates will be at 1PM EST.

l-RUSE-|
On 10/11/2018 at 5:41 AM, raingod said:

Since these are cash prizes, it will be FPP.

what correlation does that have?

R3D34GL3

I think it should be a combination so that ppl with different preferences can take part. And if you are better at one style but lack some skill in the other it will average out. What map and how many rounds? Would it be a combination of both days or each day will have separate standings. Can we have an overall 123 for ppl playing on both days for ex. Placed 4 and 5 but cmbined score is 1st overall based on participation. What do you think?

raingod
1 hour ago, R3D34GL3 said:

I think it should be a combination so that ppl with different preferences can take part. And if you are better at one style but lack some skill in the other it will average out. What map and how many rounds? Would it be a combination of both days or each day will have separate standings. Can we have an overall 123 for ppl playing on both days for ex. Placed 4 and 5 but cmbined score is 1st overall based on participation. What do you think?

It will be two separate prize pools, events.  Will be creating the calendar  events soon with the details.