Sign in to follow this  
Raff_BR

Add Ring of Elysium to the list of games

Raff_BR

Hey guys, I don't know how the process of adding a new game works here, but I'd like to give my suggestion.

I've been playing this game lately and having lots of fun. It's for free on steam right now.

The graphics are not very well polished yet as it's still not version 1.0. But the game looks very promising to me.

What do you think?

Trunkz Jr

Well we have the TS channel made. Not sure where to go to bring in more RoE players or how to bring more in so if you have any ideas let us know and we'll try and help build a community for it. 

l-RUSE-|

me and my class mates play it

dragonslayer0531

Just as a follow up, can we get awards and/or a division for this game?  There are quite a few of us that play it now.

Mongoose_Chief
On 11/28/2018 at 10:27 PM, dragonslayer0531 said:

Just as a follow up, can we get awards and/or a division for this game?  There are quite a few of us that play it now.

It’s not just about that, it’s also about activity on forums and recruitment on different forums like steam, reddit, etc. I haven’t personally seen an inflow of players for the game. That’s good that you have some players that play it a lot but for it to get it’s own division/ awards it’s more about how much of an inflow of players come in for that game. Hope that answered your question.

• Like 1

ACK

I have it not a huge fan but I would play it for something off pace I just got into Battle Royales I tried Fortnite to paly with my son not my thing and PubG a friend gifted. I prefer blackout and recently installed apex but never played it.