dragonslayer0531

UWS DayZ server now back!

Solarion

Sorry for the double post, I got asked by a friend about when the server will be updated, seems a group of his friends about 5-6 of them got bored of what ever server they were on and UWS's was mentioned. They seem keen to give it a whirl. 

Rin
5 hours ago, Solarion said:

Sorry for the double post, I got asked by a friend about when the server will be updated, seems a group of his friends about 5-6 of them got bored of what ever server they were on and UWS's was mentioned. They seem keen to give it a whirl. 

Didn't know there was an update it didnt show i guess? I will grab it later today and see what they have changed too (Thats me saying will update the server later). Might aswell plug auto update into the loop so it updates on restart.

Edited by Rin

Solarion

Thanks Rin, I'll let the guys know. Im guess its an update because I get the 'Bad version, server rejected the connection' notification. 

All good though, just wanted to let someone know 🙂

o/

Rin
4 minutes ago, Solarion said:

Thanks Rin, I'll let the guys know. Im guess its an update because I get the 'Bad version, server rejected the connection' notification. 

All good though, just wanted to let someone know 🙂

o/

As soon as you mentioned it that server needs updating i checked the dayz discussions and seems like there was an update yesterday or something no idea how i missed it. But yea as long as you're in experimental latest.

Solarion

Sure am, already made sure the others have the same config ready to go. They seem keen to get stuck in which is nice. 

Rin
6 minutes ago, Solarion said:

Sure am, already made sure the others have the same config ready to go. They seem keen to get stuck in which is nice. 

Will look into completely removing stamina too because it's still a walking simulator and stamina doesnt help until vehicles are back in.

siblyx

I am having issues connecting with the UWS server.  message I got is Bad version, server rejected connection.  

server version 63.148743

my version 0.63.148820

Rin
32 minutes ago, siblyx said:

I am having issues connecting with the UWS server.  message I got is Bad version, server rejected connection.  

server version 63.148743

my version 0.63.148820

Read further replies above. Will update the server as soon as im back from work (i have no access from work)  later today as i also need to go through the files.

siblyx

ok thank you 😃

Rin

Server has been reboot and updated, Stamina for Running has been removed. Other stamina like in scoping etc still remains.

ps: they overwritten our loottables so there might be less loot spawning, I will be back home in a few hours again to run a difference check and fix loot once more.

Edited by Rin

Solarion

Hi All, 

I had a friend contact me saying that they were still getting the 'Bad version, server rejected connection' error. To confirm this I tried logging on myself and encountered the error. Just a FYI for you Rin. 🙂

Rin
1 hour ago, Solarion said:

Hi All, 

I had a friend contact me saying that they were still getting the 'Bad version, server rejected connection' error. To confirm this I tried logging on myself and encountered the error. Just a FYI for you Rin. 🙂

Thought server was updated i have to update it by uploading my own files unfortunately.

Solarion

Champion!!!!

siblyx

Great server Rin thank you. 

• Like 1

dragonslayer0531

Someone hit me up if you want to play! I've chilled in the server some, though there haven't been many people on.  On coast, so if you're a fresh spawn don't worry!

Trunkz Jr
1 minute ago, HornyHornet said:

Give me a shout on ts. Ill play now. 

We pretty much news to wait for a good released patch so that ppl will want to join the server, it will be the only way to populate it, tho keep an eye and let us know when they do. 

dragonslayer0531
On 10/6/2018 at 1:03 PM, Trunkz Jr said:

We pretty much news to wait for a good released patch so that ppl will want to join the server, it will be the only way to populate it, tho keep an eye and let us know when they do. 

Yeah. I've been playing some and noticed some major hit box issues.  I'm gonna wait and try it next update and see if it is fixed.

Rin
1 hour ago, dragonslayer0531 said:

Yeah. I've been playing some and noticed some major hit box issues.  I'm gonna wait and try it next update and see if it is fixed.

The hitbox is either a few steps infront or behind currently there isn't a 1 to 1 accuracy on it seems to be related to their "new" animations system and how fast it updates.

dragonslayer0531
57 minutes ago, Rin said:

The hitbox is either a few steps infront or behind currently there isn't a 1 to 1 accuracy on it seems to be related to their "new" animations system and how fast it updates.

That was my guess, but I didn't have any substantial evidence for that.  Any idea on a fix timeline for it?

Jonah_Icicle

Ill be on all night tonight if anyone wants to join up. Currently fully geared with svd and akm 😄 

dragonslayer0531
21 hours ago, Rin said:

I doubt they are even aware of it considering how long it takes for them to sort things out.

In the latest status report, they acknowledged it and said they are working on a fix.