dragonslayer0531

UWS DayZ server now back!

dragonslayer0531

banner_560x95.png?random=23661

📡 DayZ Server Name: =UWS= Active Admins UWSGAMING.COM (100 slot server)
📡 DayZ Server IP: 181.214.133.205:2305

Server is running 0.63 Experimental 

• Like 1

Rin
7 minutes ago, dragonslayer0531 said:

Is there any plan for us to host a DayZ server again now that the server files are open?

https://dayz.com/blog/dayz-server-files-launch

I shall update you, It's already done 🙂

There are still things to do on it like tweak loot tables etc  but for now vanilla here it is. https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/181.214.133.205:2305/

ps: If you cant find it as UWS then input the ip and port. Make sure you have disabled filters for ping etc.

Edited by Rin

dragonslayer0531
12 minutes ago, Rin said:

I shall update you, It's already done 🙂

There are still things to do on it like tweak loot tables etc  but for now vanilla here it is. https://www.gametracker.com/server_info/181.214.133.205:2305/

ps: If you cant find it as UWS then input the ip and port. Make sure you have disabled filters for ping etc.

Woot! It's been a while since running DayZ with UWS.  Didn't realize we had a server back.  Do many people play in the server?

EDIT: Is it experimental or stable branch?

Edited by dragonslayer0531

Trunkz Jr

If we could, we need some people to help idle on the server if they aren't really doing anything. You'll get a server starter award for it and it would help try to populate our DayZ server, it's only myself and chopper atm.

Just set it as windowed in the video options.

sevrSbronz.png.168c985c43d5c579c5a292fbesevrSsilv.png.023e747ae6a63527983f78e30fsevrSgold.png.01a7016ad65beb3d828aadbbda

@ Veteran Member @Member @Trial @Community Staff @Legacy Member

HarleyHyena

lt m r download and i can

J. Doberman

I'll idle on it and maybe run around a bit.

Edited by J. Doberman

Trunkz Jr
20 hours ago, Rocky.Fx said:

Finally some DayZ!

Indeed. We just need some people to actually be in there playing or at least idleing if they don’t care of their character lol  not many 100 man servers but pubbers will probably join if we can get 10 or more on. 

Rocky.Fx
2 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Indeed. We just need some people to actually be in there playing or at least idleing if they don’t care of their character lol  not many 100 man servers but pubbers will probably join if we can get 10 or more on. 

Il be on dont you worry 🙂

Rin
2 hours ago, Maverick V6 said:

The times I have hopped on to help with numbers or "starting" the server I have found only one person....and they were idle. How many people are actually playing/using our new server?

stats wise, I've seen up to 8-9 people, TJ and Chopper try to idle in it, I last played yesterday but it doesn't seem like we are getting a pop without a group of us putting down some time.

Vehicles are disabled by the devs, Tents are also disabled and the only thing popular servers do is disable stamina which make sense for a walking / running simulator.

Some servers have gone to the extend of spawning people Full gear.

Edited by Rin

Trunkz Jr

Pretty much it's hard to get going with just idling we kinda need some people on there either idling too or playing, other than that it's just waiting for the devs to release the next update and hope people get interested enough to want to join the server to play it.

siblyx

I will try and be on after work. I can only play late nights.

SipsFatherInLaw

really happy about a new dayz server 🙂

Jonah_Icicle

Ill set it to idle while im at work! Super excited to get it back up and running!

Solarion

The last few days I've been playing on the server every day, I've also managed to drag along a few of my old Dayz friends from the days of A2 mod, A3 mod and early Dayz Standalone. Personally I'm happy to team up with others to roam in a group. Not sure my friends are as keen due to trust and burn issues in the past with the idea.