Sign in to follow this  
XpNl

UWS server Battlefield V ?

XpNl

Just wondering if you guys are going to have a own BFv server?? Would be nice

Edited by XpNl

Trunkz Jr

Absolutely, we've gotten one every single BF launch going back to the original. 

• Like 4

XpNl

Great😎

Nik00117

I also think we have the members to fill it up as well. 

Trunkz Jr

Well hopefully they learned from BF1 and not make us have 20 people in the server just to get it started that was kinda insane.

• Like 1

5.1DisplaySystem

Would be great if they optimised Origin to ACTUALLY work well when iniviting friends to matches as well. Honestly, you go to the bother creating a gaming platform and it's most simple yet crucial functionality doesn't even work properly?

macgregor1964

Hopefully they will allow the same type of private server admin tools that they had in BF4. BF 1 was very restrictive in terms of reserved slots,map rotation,etc. I agree @5.1DisplaySystem they have taken the concept of Party system , join friend and made it pretty much unworkable. Quite often when you try to use it , the game will crash or you simply wont be able to join your friends server , or any server without an origin restart.

• Like 1

Trunkz Jr
17 minutes ago, macgregor1964 said:

Hopefully they will allow the same type of private server admin tools that they had in BF4. BF 1 was very restrictive in terms of reserved slots,map rotation,etc. I agree @5.1DisplaySystem they have taken the concept of Party system , join friend and made it pretty much unworkable. Quite often when you try to use it , the game will crash or you simply wont be able to join your friends server , or any server without an origin restart.

BF1 has the worst admin tools available in any Battlefield release, we couldn’t even lock the server at launch lol  Platoons is still beta and only allow 100 I hope they change this it’s not even taking stats like they did on battlelog. 

• Like 1

Uber

BFV server sounds like a great idea!

Nik00117

I just hope they give us solid tools, like auto kicking etc.

Rin

Hope they just give us files so we can sort this mess their servers used to be.