rifledude

We've joined an alliance.

rifledude

UWS was involved with an in-game event yesterday called the Coffee Cup. We provided the bulk of the security for the event. It was a large and chaotic event, and I'm very glad we were able to take part. Here I am starting the race (each ship had 5-6 people in it) to give you a sense of scale.

Following this event, I looked into the Citizen Coffee Company. It's a coalition of lawful orgs that serve as a job board so to speak, or as on their page:

"The go to stop in the ‘verse for meeting with associates and outsourcing work."

All the members of this org are affiliate organizations. They have strict rules about poaching and recruitment, and from yesterday they can clearly bring together a large number of people. After talking with the company management, I requested admission on behalf of UWS and was accepted.

8d674bd11d85b5283e28749dcb726ba0.png

I think the next course of action will be to identify security orgs in this coalition and pick fights with them to bring up our skills and establish dominance. We have a considerable manpower and ships advantage here, and given time I think this coalition could network us a good position in Star Citizen.

This isn't a post telling you to go join, only leaders and representatives of clans are allowed to actually join the company proper. This is just a PSA, and a heads up that we may be doing some Star Citizen events in the near future. Obviously we will need to run practice scrims and sessions to build up our proficiency.

• Like 1

Maverick V6

Awesome!

Preacher

@rifledudeyou need to post the vids of the event

rifledude

My personal vids are awful. The official ones are cool, but they don't have much to do with us.

Rin

mine too i wiped em.

Trunkz Jr

Was was the security for, people that could appear and troll the event?

JBox88

Damn, cant believe I missed this!

Rin
7 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Was was the security for, people that could appear and troll the event?

Opposition aka organised enemy forces and yes trolls too.

Trunkz Jr
19 hours ago, Rin said:

Opposition aka organised enemy forces and yes trolls too.

Did @muskie  give you access to allow use of his ships? Would seem like a waste if nobody could make use of his ships (not that the Javelin would be available yet but very intimidating)

Rin
4 hours ago, Trunkz Jr said:

Did @muskie  give you access to allow use of his ships? Would seem like a waste if nobody could make use of his ships (not that the Javelin would be available yet but very intimidating)

I haven't had a chance to talk to Muskie, But i will message him later tonight see what he's up to.

Book

Sounds like I should dust off my new referral Gladius once 3.3 drops and start practicing again 😛