Sign in to follow this  
Harry

Harry has submitted a Ban Dispute

Harry

Harry has made a request for ban dispute, detailed below:

In Game Name: Creeping Jesus
GUID: 2UqiP9pME4nz3lNJF4NQXDsP3QM=
Reason for Ban: Making YouTube videos on an old patch (before i even join the the community !)
Admin Name: Assuming you know who did it: Dont know sorry
What Server:: Teamspeak (EFT)
Ban Length:: perm
Date/Time of Ban (For log checking purposes):: 7/09/18
Your account of what occurred:: I have a YouTube channel witch i made a video and posted it on there before i even join the community and in an very old patch now. This vid showed people that gamma glitching is a thing and we need it patched. (witch it is now patches as we are well over patch 0.8 when it got sorted). you can also ask anyone in the teamspeak and say did i ever show them how to do it or did i ever tell anyone about my youtube channel.plus who ever found my channle and reported it must of been looking at the glitches them self. so there for intending to use them. I dont see how something i done in my past is now effecting who i play with. its also not even like you can do them anymore so its all irrelevant really. thanks for your time Creeping Jesus
Proof::
In Game Name: Creeping Jesus

Rin
4 hours ago, Harry said:

plus who ever found my channle and reported it must of been looking at the glitches them self. so there for intending to use them. I dont see how something i done in my past is now effecting who i play with. its also not even like you can do them anymore so its all irrelevant really.

This is irrelevant all of us and especially the admins look at those and why someone is looking at cheats is none of our concern. What matters is who actually cheated /s.

One of our staff will reply to you as soon as they can.

rustyneedle_uk

Rules Quoted

rule 2. Cheating, exploiting, or hacking in any multiplayer game will result in removal from clan, and any servers we operate (including Teamspeak). Furthermore, cheaters will be reported to the appropriate video game support team. Members who want to make reports about such misconduct should bring evidence to any staff members, public/baseless accusations are not permitted

TS rules quoted

No discussing instructions on the use of hacks or glitches or you will be subject to removal.

All content was uploaded within the last 2 months, you have been a member since May 20.

This clearly puts you in violation the Terms and conditions of this community

You have actively promoted the use of cheats through your content in youtube. 

You have advertised how to perform/replicate cheats and glitches.

You are actively commenting and answering questions regarding the use of and how to use such exploits.

From our previous discussion, I advised you to removed the content in question then plead your case on this thread. As of this post, you have not done this. You didn't seem to grasp the issue when I have spoken to you in TS and even now you fail to see your wrong doing. You agreed to our Terms and conditions to be apart of UWS and make use of its services.

You have failed to abide by them which lead to your removal from our Community.

As of this moment your ban stands firm.

Once the content in question is removed and then I will discuss things further until then I consider this matter closed. 

Harry

1. Yes i may of signed up to the website then (did to a lot of others at the same time) but i have not been in the teamspeak since then. i did not make any of these vids while i was in the community !

2. How could i of "violation the Terms and conditions of this community" when i wasn't in this community when i made them    x ) 

3. Yes i did in an old patch witch no one can even go back to. All the bugs and faults within the game have been sorted now so they are ALL IRRELEVANT now 

4. I am answering comments on youtube. the bugs have been sorted and im telling people that they dont work anymore........ is that a big deal ? i cant be telling people how to "exploit" them because they dont work !

5. I wont remove the content because thats the only way i am able to make a bit of extra money in life 🙂  yes i do not see what i am doing wrong....... i have done something in the past that dont ever work anymore and can not effect anyone anymore ! I would understand if i was telling people about it but i have not once said about my youtube. Plus i would defo understand if they still worked. yeah then ban me but they dont soooooooo.

6. The content basically removed it self once they get patched lol  

Anymore questions you need me to answer 

Thanks for your time again. 

wetredneck

harry,

I have followed up on the heels of rusty here and double checked what you were saying. 

you filled out your forum application on may 20th. you and rusty both confirm this. just an hour afterwards though, you applied for membership for the community with your main game being EFT. at the point you requested membership WITH US you accepted our rules and our guidelines. 

we dont judge our make rulings on your status with other communities. if you filled out applications and signed up on their rosters, it's up for them to enforce their own rules. on our side though, you clearly broke a community rule while a member of our community. this is clear cut grounds for removal. 

the content itself is not in question. the issue is the content in question was created while a member of our community and the content did break our rules. 

as this is the case, the ruling for your ban stays in place. if you wish to have a second option, all our staff is available on our main site page. reach out to them and they will be more than happy to take a look at your case.

Maverick V6

Harry (aka Creeping Jesus),

On 8/24/2018 I was directed to your YouTube channel by a to be unnamed source for concerns of the content being showcased there. In these videos you show how to use certain cheats/exploits in EFT. Not only do you showcase how to do it, but you duplicate these exploits/glitches in live multiplayer matches and use it against others. 

You mentioned:

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2018 at 11:02 AM, Harry said:

I have a YouTube channel witch i made a video and posted it on there before i even join the community

This is an obvious lie. Your application to join our community was submitted and accepted on 5/20/2018. Your oldest video on your channel was posted on 7/1/2018. This is close to 1.5 months after you joined our community. Regardless of the timeline, these videos are not appropriate, and we have outlined multiple times that if you engage in this type of behavior we will ban you. We have zero tolerance/concern for those that choose to cheat/use exploits.

@rustyneedle_ukhas spoken to you personally and has already replied to your ban dispute. He outlined that there would have been a chance for you to return to full membership with =UWS= if you removed all that content on your YouTube account. Yet, you have chosen that you value your videos more than your membership/association with our community. We offered you an olive branch, but you have opted to throw that in our face. Enjoy your YouTube content creation career outlining petty ways to cheat/exploit in a video game. I hope the average of 981 views per video is worth it along with the numerous downvotes. Ban will remain active. Good luck to you!

In response to your post above:

1. Yes i may of signed up to the website then (did to a lot of others at the same time) but i have not been in the teamspeak since then. i did not make any of these vids while i was in the community !

2. How could i of "violation the Terms and conditions of this community" when i wasn't in this community when i made them    x ) 

Date of the publications and the time you submitted your membership application contradict this. And arguing that you only used our TeamSpeak months after you joined our community is no excuse. Once you were accepted you are obligated to abide by our communities rules/expectations.

3. Yes i did in an old patch witch no one can even go back to. All the bugs and faults within the game have been sorted now so they are ALL IRRELEVANT now 

If these bugs/exploits are obsolete (which many of them are) then why are you so attached to those videos? If they are useless then you should have been more than happy to remove them.

4. I am answering comments on youtube. the bugs have been sorted and im telling people that they dont work anymore........ is that a big deal ? i cant be telling people how to "exploit" them because they dont work !

5. I wont remove the content because thats the only way i am able to make a bit of extra money in life   yes i do not see what i am doing wrong....... i have done something in the past that dont ever work anymore and can not effect anyone anymore ! I would understand if i was telling people about it but i have not once said about my youtube. Plus i would defo understand if they still worked. yeah then ban me but they dont soooooooo.

Cjesus.jpg

This is a screen shot of one of the comment sections of your video. I do not see anywhere where you are advising people not to use these exploits and that you are exposing them in hopes that BSG would fix them. In fact you acknowledge that the exploits still work for the most current patch.  Your comment is only a week old from the day I banned you. Another lie.

Harry

wetredneck thank you for your help. 

maverick. 

being an admin on the website (and hopefully treamspeak) are you able to see when i tried to changed my names and what names i join as. yes i may of signed up to the website but that was under my name Harry and my email address. i then started YouTube and made some vids under the name creeping Jesus. after the glitches were patched i then changed my name to Creeping Jesus in the teamspeak. i also tried to make a new account to get rid of the vet tag. however an admin helped me changed it over to my old one Harry. this is where your all getting mixed up on when i joined. 

The reason I do not want to removed them is because i am making (i know it not a lot but to me it help a lot !) £11.68 on them. i just am not allowed to put ads on them but thats another story. so thats the only reason im keeping them. im not throwing anything back in your face im just trying to hopefully find another way. e.g coming back as a different name a person ? 

Yes that is me making that comment and that is because someone asked. i do believe that once again they have been patch soooo. 

Is there anything else i can do or any other way around this because i would not like to leave this place just yet. ive meet a lot of good people alone the way witch ive helped out and witch they have helped me out a lot too. 

Thanks for helping 

wetredneck

harry, what your failing to realize is your not banned because of the alias you've used or what you are known as. you are banned because YOU YOURSELF have cheated/glitched in a game. this activity, no matter the alias or account it was performed on, is against our rules. 

you, the person, took part in an activity we deem unbecoming any member of this community. therefore, no matter what alias you use to try and come back as a member, you yourself broke the guidelines we've set forth.

you got a really lucky break with rusty trying to help you earn your membership back by giving you an ultimatum. you have made the choice to not take that ultimatum and to keep your videos. that's perfectly fine. in no way are we saying you cant make that choice. you must understand though, we must respond in kind to your decision. 

Harry

Yes i did glitch in a bata game but what im now trying to say is, is there anyway i can make that up to you (not by deleting them) is there anyway i can undo my pass and come back with a fresh start. new attitude.

what if  something like if i promise not to make  anymore vid on glitches from now on. you can all keep a temp eye on the YouTube channel and if i do post anything else from this point on, on  EFT glicthes then ban me ? 

can we work with each other here .......... (Leave deleting the old vids out plz) 

rustyneedle_uk

This is not a negotiation. You basically made the ban became permanent by failing to comply. I wish the very best in your future endeavours.

Harry

Its been over a month now and i have learned from my mistakes. i have not once posted another youtube vid of have even played with anyone on tarkov yet. i have not done any thing to do with what i have been banned for...... what are my options and is the ban still permanent ? is there a way i can work for it back ?

wetredneck

harry, you still fail to realize the root of the cause of your ban. forget the videos any all the other things discussed here. you were banned on the premise of you glitching in a game. this activity has been very clearly and frequently gone over by our EFT staff with members on a monthly basis, at the bare minimum, at our community meetings. for whatever reason, it doesnt matter what it is, you ignored our community rules against the said activity. 

we also have our rules and expectations of members plastered everywhere for all to read. we also have the consequences for failing to abide by these rules plastered with these expectations. for whatever reason, it doesnt matter what it is, you ignored these warnings as well. 

apon you being caught cheating, our staff applied a PERMANENT ban on your account. this will not be lifted. this will not be cancelled. this will not in any way be tolerated here. we strive to promote a cheat/glitch/unfair advantage-free play space. you violated that. plain and simple. 

I wish you luck on your continued endeavours. have a good one.

Harry

What happened to "we all make mistakes and someday in the future you can fix them". you make out like i was trying to hide it all from you by saying getting "caught". if you asked i would just be like yeah thats my youtube like i did 😂. anyways thanks for reading it and ill be back to try again in a few months !  

Rin
1 hour ago, Harry said:

you make out like i was trying to hide it all from you by saying getting "caught". in a few months !  

Sir you're still failing to grasp the point. You Cheated / glitched and it's as simple as that, When you come back and state "I learned by my mistakes" but you have failed miserably so far to demonstrate that, clearly states otherwise. Regardless just because you can come back and say im sorry doesn't mean that you can get unbanned, The rules are pretty clear you cheated you are OUT.

Cherry on the top you failed to follow simple instructions before that such as removing the designated content not only that you lied about issues being patched while you full well knew and kept replying that those issues were still active, Issues that the only way to know they are not patched was by yourself applying / using them.

Like Wetredneck said, Good luck.

Edited by Rin

Trunkz Jr

I'm not the Game Admin for EFT nor did I issue the ban but I'll pop in some advice for ya Harry.

While some should serve years before given another chance depending on the person, what was done, etc, you seemed to have been given a pretty good deal which was only to remove the content. I am looking at your youtube channel atm and I still see videos about glitching. Could you imagine if you owned a bank and you found out one of your employees used to sell drugs outside the back (not at your bank but a previous one they worked at) would you want them to still work at your bank risking your good image being ruined? Odds are you probably wouldn't, and it's how it kinda works around here. We've been around since late 2003 (under the name SAS tho) but we've developed a very good player base and have upheld a good name even under both after all these years. If someone sees you in our UWS Roster and then sees your glitching videos, it's going to paint the public a picture that we condone such a thing, which we do not. I would almost you rather get banned here for cheating/glitching than providing videos on how to become one because you are creating more cheaters/glitchers which I find to be far worse than using a cheat/glitch. 

If (and I mean a big IF) you ever had a chance on being a member again you'd have to seriously redeem yourself starting by removing all your content about glitching/unfair advantages and give it even years if need be to prove yourself sorry rather than simply just saying it tho it's not my call since i'm not the one who's mind you'd have to convince. No matter how many views you get from these videos you will never replace the respect, honor and fun you'd have as a UWS member here, believe me I've been here since 2005 myself and have never looked for another home.

rustyneedle_uk

The ban stands.  the above responses explain it very well. Good luck.