Col-Squirrel

Post Beta Information

Col-Squirrel
9 minutes ago, Minos said:

Looks like another small-medium sized map like we have been seeing a lot of since Hardline/BF1.  Yeah when compared to Rotterdamn it looks bigger, but most of that space is just empty field behind spawn.  I really hope we get atleast 2 big maps out of launch.  Odds aren't looking so good since 3/8 are small/medium in size.  I want to see tanks and planes have lots of space to duke it out, not be jammed in between city streets all the time.  

However, It is nice to see them making changes though from the beta feedback, I am still curious to see how the customization is being dialed back as they say.  Hopefully they can show us some example or detail it in a post.  I did have have trouble distinguishing people in the beta so if they could address that (which I believe they already are) than that would be a big plus.

Hamada and Twisted Steel will be the two huge vehicle maps at launch. Also Arras is plenty big for vehicles, it's similar in size to Caspian Border from BF3/BF4

NuttzORusty

Theres no M1 Garand on that weapons list !

Col-Squirrel
Just now, NuttzORusty said:

Theres no M1 Garand on that weapons list !

It hasn't been officially announced yet, the Battlefield Wiki, where I pulled the list from, will only allow things announced or shown in videos to be posted. But the M1 Garand was found in the beta game files, so it is coming. 

NuttzORusty
2 minutes ago, Col-Squirrel said:

It hasn't been officially announced yet, the Battlefield Wiki, where I pulled the list from, will only allow things announced or shown in videos to be posted. But the M1 Garand was found in the beta game files, so it is coming. 

Good deal. I had not heard anything about it being in or out. I dont know how you could have a ww2 game without it though. 

XpNl

Nice … big

• Like 1

Col-Squirrel

A new vehicle:

Also to note, Hamada's Conquest area is most of the map, except for a part of the area where the airborne game mode takes place. 

• Like 1

Joehockey

Honestly guys, at this point, I'll wait until release. I pre-ordered to make sure that I got more than enough time in the beta to really decide if the game was going to be worth it but by the end of the beta I was asking myself why bother. If Dice decides to have another beta before their launch in November I'll play that but still likely won't pre-order.

Col-Squirrel

Tiggr's sneaky confirmation of Pacific theater coming to the game in tides of war:

Col-Squirrel

A cool look at how game modes are coded, this is Breakthrough (aka Operations in BF1) 

Zer0Wulf

Here's what I'm interested in. BIG MAPS....... YEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is what i was waiting for. Now I'm a bit more stoked.

@Com}{rade

T7JicHH.png

3OE3ePK.png

• Like 1

Col-Squirrel

Changes to make soldiers more visible on maps:

oNI0mXW.gif

Col-Squirrel

Zer0Wulf

6CF0D111-94FC-4C2C-B42C-8705C5F28278.jpeg