wetredneck

Second Annual Community Charity Raffle

Which Charity would you like to see us donate to?  

36 members have voted

This poll is closed to new votes
  1. 1. Which Charity would you like to see us donate to?

• autism research institute
    • doctor's without borders
    • world cancer research fund
    • Brain research foundation
    • citizens united for research in epilepsy

Drizzit1aa

The chair must be a popular one, it's sold out.

wetredneck

winnners as follows: 

8. maverickv6
7.hellvor
6. larold
5. grapeape
6. maverickv6
4. joehockey
3. dutchie
2. maverickv6
1. achildskitten

congrats everyone hope everyone had a good time. emails will be going to winners shortly. keep an eye on those inboxes.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

AChildishKitten

Thanks for the fun yesterday everyone! It was nice jumping into a few different games and hanging out.

raingod
14 hours ago, SkullCracker said:

I tried donating, wouldn't let me. I think that's discriminating and will be filing a complaint with the U.N.

Maybe if you were more active, it may have allowed you...just joking skull!

Larold

wow, Mav won 3 prizes

SkullCracker
6 hours ago, raingod said:

Maybe if you were more active, it may have allowed you...just joking skull!

I don't play much because of issues with arms and hands. I have carpal tunnel and tendonitis in both arms. I lose feeling in my hands within 5 minutes. Both of my elbows are on fire and feels like millions of needles pricking me. The tendons on the top of both arms flare up and this is why I gotta have surgery. I play on the PC when I can but it's mostly been on the Xbox One, the controller doesn't bother me. And I know you were joking, funny guy you are 🙂

ProphetBeal
5 hours ago, SkullCracker said:

I don't play much because of issues with arms and hands. I have carpal tunnel and tendonitis in both arms. I lose feeling in my hands within 5 minutes. Both of my elbows are on fire and feels like millions of needles pricking me. The tendons on the top of both arms flare up and this is why I gotta have surgery. I play on the PC when I can but it's mostly been on the Xbox One, the controller doesn't bother me. And I know you were joking, funny guy you are 🙂

I have similar issues although not to the same severity. I've found using the PS4 controller on PC has been helpful. Sadly I'm even worse at shooters with a controller, so I've been sticking to 3rd person games. 

• Like 1

Drizzit1aa
On 12/16/2018 at 12:09 AM, wetredneck said:

winnners as follows: 

8. maverickv6
7.hellvor
6. larold
5. grapeape
6. maverickv6
4. joehockey
3. dutchie
2. maverickv6
1. achildskitten

congrats everyone hope everyone had a good time. emails will be going to winners shortly. keep an eye on those inboxes.

Grats to the winners, @Maverickv6 wipe the corners of your mouth bro. jk. lol grats

Maverick V6

I rubbed @wetredneck's belly just before the raffle for good luck. Something to do with him being Irish he said....idk but it worked. 

wetredneck

see this is what happens when you dont pay attention. I told @Maverick V6 that I wanted some radishes then this weirdo runs my belly. it quite awkward...

AChildishKitten

Just got the chair @wetredneck! Thanks for letting me swap it to an office chair. Super nice!

IoII8MM.jpg

wetredneck

no problem man enjoy! we appreciate your help with the donations.

• Like 1

wetredneck

heres the donation for docs without borders but world cancer research fund is giving us a little trouble. once its fleshed out well get it posted as well.

docs without borders proof.png

• Like 2

ranchitup

Good job raising money for great causes UWS!

wetredneck

alright guys ive been getting a huge run around with the cancer research foundation. they only accept physical cash at a donation center or through a personal credit card. i have been talking to them about any other forms of donations except those two options, but its their policy not to do that. would anyone be against finding another highly rated cancer research charity to donate the money to? any suggestions?

Hellsaber

https://nationalpcf.org/ 

did some research they partner with 23 hospitals in the us and 88% of donations go twords the cause, every penny isn't being ate up by administrative cost. seems like a pretty good one 

• Thanks 1

Drizzit1aa

I don't know of worldwide organizations, but the Shriners are all over in the US and one in Mexico City they have a total of 22 hospitals. https://www.shrinershospitalsforchildren.org/shc/locations and they take PayPal.

Edited by Drizzit1aa
  • Thanks 1

Drizzit1aa

@wetredneck any update?

wetredneck

yes we do @Drizzit1aa. we are gonna donate to the group hellsaber recommended. sorry it's taken so long to update this. I tried one finally time through email this time to get the original charity but I heard no response from them at all in a week. I was out of town last week so tonight I'm gonna finish the donation to the recommended charity and we will be settled up. the lady j talked to was really sweet and helped me find their charity rating and spending breakdown no problem. theyll out it to good use.

wetredneck

here we go! so much easier when paypal is accepted. thanks again everyone for making this year's raffle just as good as last. sorry for such a long drawn out process for this last one. cant wait to see you on the next one!

donation.png

• Like 1

Drizzit1aa

sweet