wetredneck

Siege Tournament Roster

PapaZilla

im in

Joehockey

Oh hell yes! Do we have dates or anything like that yet?

PapaZilla

yes they're in the announcement forums but the team drawing day has been pushed back a week to allow for more people to announce they will be attending

• Thanks 1

PapaZilla

no @SAVAG3 GAM1NG it was moved back a week the team drawing that is to allow for more people to sign up/join

SecretSquirrel43

I don't have a lot of R6 experience but I can aim pretty well so there's that. If you guys need another person I would be down to fill it.

• Haha 1

wetredneck

after me and papa looked at the total number of responding members, that total being seven, we have decided to cancel this event as it is now. i highly encourage everyone to push people to get more involved in the game or hell just come play to play. a tourny for this game is a perfect way to keep interest, but for us to go through all the work it takes to run an event like this we need to see a turn out. right now that turnout is just not there. if you guys need any help with ideas on how to grow this group or just bounce ideas off of im more then happy to help. just drop me a line and ill holler back as soon as i can.

• Like 1

SgtSquirrel34
2 hours ago, wetredneck said:

after me and papa looked at the total number of responding members, that total being seven, we have decided to cancel this event as it is now. i highly encourage everyone to push people to get more involved in the game or hell just come play to play. a tourny for this game is a perfect way to keep interest, but for us to go through all the work it takes to run an event like this we need to see a turn out. right now that turnout is just not there. if you guys need any help with ideas on how to grow this group or just bounce ideas off of im more then happy to help. just drop me a line and ill holler back as soon as i can.

What was the expected amount of people needed?

SecretSquirrel43
2 hours ago, SgtSquirrel34 said:

What was the expected amount of people needed?

I'd assume if you want teams of 5 you would want 20ish so you could have 4 teams. You could make it work with 2 or 3 teams but its less of a tournament and more of a "match".

Joehockey

Damn... we'll get there in time. Just need to be more consistent and we'll see the tourney fill next time around. Hopefully, we see a good showing of people so we can get a few teams!