wetredneck

UWS R6 Siege Tournament

wetredneck

To all Siege players there will be a tournament happening on the 27th of october.

It will be a bracket style tournament with a consolation round.

The team will be picked via a random draw.

The number of team members will be based around the number of players who will be participating.

There will be prizes awarded, they will be based on turnout.

The teams will be drawn on september 22nd so as to give 6 weeks of practice time between teams.

The tournament will go as followed.

* The teams will be randomly drawn given 6 weeks of time to practice, then the matches will be randomly drawn the same way.

* The first set of matches will then be played out with a non-biased third party streaming and hosting the matches.

* After the first matches have been played the losers will be put into a losers bracket and play to see who goes into the next round.

Rules:

* All comms will be in-game voice chat so as to allow for no possible forms of callouts from third parties not participating

* The teams will play in bo3 matches.

* Each map will have 10 rounds played with the winner being the first to 6 or the first to win 2 rounds in a row in overtime.

* There will be operator bans allowed.

Map pool

Bank
Border
Club House
Consulate
Coastline
Oregon
Villa

The dates for the event will be saved on the community calendar so RSVP's are highly encouraged to let us know who will be participating. 
The current and updated rosters will be posted in the siege section for review.

link for the team drawing event: 

link for the Tournament: 

SgtSquirrel34

I'd like to join, I'll be going TDY for half of September though

PapaZilla

im in obviously

Joehockey

I’m so down. I’m working the 22nd but I’ll make sure to get time off for the matches and prac.

wetredneck

for all that are interest, we are postponing the team drawing for another week. hopefully we can get some more interest people to fill up at least a couple teams. be sure to holler at all your friends that are members and play and have them sign up asap.

SgtSquirrel34
On 9/3/2018 at 8:26 AM, SgtSquirrel34 said:

I'd like to join, I'll be going TDY for half of September though

Scratch that I'll be available

XpRsSn
3 hours ago, HenrySetaga said:

Let's try it!

You know its way past the 27th of October right? 

I saw it too late otherwise i'd be joining.

raingod
42 minutes ago, XpRsSn said:

You know its way past the 27th of October right? 

I saw it too late otherwise i'd be joining.

@XpRsSn  I was going to tell him the same thing.

• Like 1

Joehockey

Could be a time to consider. If we shoot for X-mas break or spring break we might see more people consider playing.

PapaZilla

the only thing we would have to make sure of is to get more players to join in for it since that was what stopped it from occuring last time we already have a format so as long as we get a time to agree on when to host it and enough players joining i would be down