Maverick V6

Thanks!

Maverick V6

I'd like to personally thank you all for helping our EFT gaming division grow over the last couple of years. This game has seen a lot of ups and downs and it continues to show great promise. I am very much looking forward to the future as I think this game will be able to support itself for many years to come. Regardless of its success, I cant continue to adapt/grow this subcommunity without your help. I'd like to thank you for continuing to dominate our TeamSpeak channels compared to any other title in our community. Also, thanks for helping/welcoming all our new members/guests as they join. We have members joining daily and many are sticking around because they enjoy our gaming atmosphere and the friendships that are created.  If at anytime you feel the need to reach out to me with any suggestions or concerns please do so. 

Thank you all again!

-Mav

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3
  • Turned On 3

Joehockey

@Maverick V6 I'd say you deserve to the most thanks brother. You're the reason this community is as high quality as it is. We wouldn't be half the squad that we are without you running the show. 

• Thanks 1

bioshibby

as i always say MAKE AMERICA GREAT BRITAIN AGAIN!!! Well done buddy 😛

uk usa.jpg

Dredge
18 hours ago, Joehockey said:

@Maverick V6 I'd say you deserve to the most thanks brother. You're the reason this community is as high quality as it is. We wouldn't be half the squad that we are without you running the show. 

He's right you know! You are the glue that holds it all together. We are just he macaroni art......some of us are the glitter...you know who you are. 

Edited by Dredge
  • Like 1

cody1739

Shoutout to the guys who made it all possible.

Ninegenerals

If Mav becomes a leader can I rig the voting booth like Hillary tried or did so Mav could win? or is that not a thing?

Zombiekiller5072

And Mav you are what keeps this community afloat because we wouldn't be half of what we are without you being our admin of the EFT community. So Thank You for all that you do for the EFT community and for this entire community in general!

Sergacuse

UWS will always dominate EFT. Cause we awesome.