Sign in to follow this  
Blueberryjam

BF1 - I'm taking a break

Blueberryjam

The state of the game is very boring right now. The last 2-3 weeks most rounds are  1000-600 or worse. If you are on the losing team, it is boring and frustrating , if you are on the winning team is just boring. 

It seems an influx of new players is causing this. You could buy all of BF1 for under $10 last week and MANY players are just clueless. Reminds me of last January when all  the Christmas noobs started playing.

See you in BFV Beta and in November for BFV launch!

Nik00117

Eh I don't blame you. I took a long break, I'm just back to hit max rank...which if I hit it this weekend I'll have a hard time seeing me playing anymore past that.

Trunkz Jr
1 hour ago, Blueberryjam said:

The state of the game is very boring right now. The last 2-3 weeks most rounds are  1000-600 or worse. If you are on the losing team, it is boring and frustrating , if you are on the winning team is just boring. 

It seems an influx of new players is causing this. You could buy all of BF1 for under $10 last week and MANY players are just clueless. Reminds me of last January when all  the Christmas noobs started playing.

See you in BFV Beta and in November for BFV launch!

What games you plan to play?

Blueberryjam

I have a huge backlog of xbox and steam games. Right now I have a few on my list.

Witcher 3 - about 60% through the main game.

Farcry 5 FLC

Wolfenstein DLC

Also the end of summer is here, the winters in MN suck, so I tend to unplug this time of year and try to get outside as much as possible before everything freezes.

SecretSquirrel43

I feel ya blueberry, see ya for the beta 

Sign in to follow this  

united-we-stand-logo (footer size).png

United We Stand

United We Stand started in 2003 under the name Stars and Stripes. Our community has over 13 years of experience within the Battlefield franchise. Now, our community supports a diverse selection of gaming titles including: Escape from Tarkov, DayZ, PUBG, Star Citizen, and Siege to name a few. Come hang out, make new friends and enjoy your time with our united internationally supported gaming community!

Follow us